Ratings for Dr. Shelly L. West

Bad doctor. If you want a doctor who's caring and warm DO NOT GO to this doctor. My rheumatologist said she was a "nervous nelly." Transferred care to another provider. I called to cancel and told doctor West's receptionist I was seeking care elsewhere and please tell Dr. West I was no longer a patient there. Receptionist would not take a message said to send her an email. Not - that was not my job. This Doctor does not compare to all other physicians at the Duke University Hospital, a very prestigious health care institution.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Took three months for staff to call me about my lab work. Said there were signs I might have liver failure and wanted to retest. Doctor barely acknowledged me on my first visit for a yearly physical, and on my second visit for labs she reintroduced herself.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Unwilling to answer questions. Doesn't seem interested in the person..just herself .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

great dr and staff, you do not wait days to hear back from the staff

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AS PERSON. JUST NOT A GOOD DR.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Shelly L. West's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)