Ratings for Dr. Valderama

Dr. V's office is a nightmare. It is often impossible to reach someone on the phone. They never returned messages I left on the machine. Oftentimes I didn't even get a machine, the phone just went blank. Forget it if I had a medical issue where I needed an appointment soon or needed to speak with the doctor. I second what the other person said about Nancy, as she was downright mean to me. The visit with the doctor is a waste of time. Dr. V. was good many years ago but not anymore. The wait to see her is always over an hour and then she is rushed and distracted and doesn't give any treatment ideas. She didn't even bother to record my symptoms in the chart.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

DR. VAL IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR. YOU CAN NEVER GET AN APOINTMENT WITH HER BECAUSE SHE IS IN HIGH DEMAND. SHE IS VERY HELPFUL,SWEET, AND GENTLE. SHE IS AN AMAZING SURGEON. SHE IS ALSO VERY THOUROGH WITH EVEY THING.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

My experience with Dr. Valderama was also poor. I was possibly having an early miscarriage and there was little to no compassion. When I would call the office rarely did anyone pick up. I left numerous messages for someone to please call me back when I had questions. I rarely got a call back. The office wasn't always that busy and unorganized. I had been with them for 5 years. It recently seems there aren't enough staff for the number of patients. And Dr. Valderama seems overwhelmed and cold because of it. I was once given a appointment for an ultrasound and when I arrived at the office I waited for 40 minutes before I finally asked what was going on and I was told the technician was not due in for another 20 minutes. No one bothered to inform me when I first signed in and no one apologized about the wait and that they made an error for scheduling me for an appointment that was 1 hour before the technician would even arrive for the day! Over all I would not return to the office!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

This was the worst experience I have ever had. The doctor was nice, however the atmosphere was horrific! The office was filthy, unprofessional, and the staff was as rude as can be, especially the office manager Nancy! I wouldn't recommend this group of doctors to my worst enemy!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007