Ratings for Dr. Julia Cataudella

She is a very good and Knowledgable dr. very caring.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Julia Cataudella is lovely and caring. Her passion is treating underlying issues causing infertility and multiple women's health issues. She loves to share knowledge, and is constantly on the look-out for new information and research to better serve her patients. I can only knock her for her horrendous punctuality. Other than that, she's awesome!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I have been on the other side of the desk at Dr. Cataudella's office and have found her to a very accommodating person. She answers any questions I have as quickly as she can. This woman is so dedicated to her patients and the staff she works with that she will answer an email from you in the wee hours of the morning. She always finds a way to balance her own family at home as well as the one at the office. I admit, people do have to wait a long time to see her, but it's because she wants to make sure that everything and more is covered at each appointment. Patients can choose how long they would like to be in that room with her. Many of them leave within 20 minutes or less. At the end of the day, she wants to help people in the most thorough way possible.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Cataudella is truly a gift to any couple seeking help in conceiving. She is incredibly knowledgeable, attentive and caring with her patients - she deserves the most highest recomendation possible for the wonderful work she is doing for the sanctity of human life!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

We were her patient since 2007 and apparently we approached her for fertility issues. We realised that we have wasted 2 years with her with no proper treatment suggested. She was totally a waste of our time. She is against IVF and IUI as she uses more of a holistic approach. But she did not realise that it may not be suitable for everyone. When asked about going for IVF, because my age was catching up she gets annoyed and forces us to stay on the creigton model which was unsuccessful. She made me undergo laser surgery, was on clomid for almost 2 years + HCG but unsuccessful. The amazing part is that when I was on clomid she did not monitor through ultrasound. Her waiting time are long and to me her consultations are like talking to pastor in a church. She is very very unprofessional and not knowledgebale. We will not recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Dr. Cataudella is amazing. Her treatment I believe saved my sons life. She respects people and life to the very highest degree. She treats her patients with the highest level of respect. Dr. Catuadella is thorough and detail oriented. She has called me with test results and has helped me numerous times even after hours. She really takes the time to assess the whole person and is a very compassionate caregiver. I cannot say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

A really great doctor, always listens. First doctor that I saw that went into such detail and even family history. She does a great job at MBC.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Dr Cataudella is doing such wonderful work for women... She is a sensitive and knowledgeable doctor with a great respect for human life -- protecting it and helping countless women to conceive naturally. She alway takes time to listen and address concerns. Truly a wonderful and gifted doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007