Ratings for Dr. Petra Dando

Came to Dr Dando from another Westmount dentist who never stopped trying to sell me procedures I didn't need or want. Dr Dando and all her staff are so professional and pleasant. I never feel stressed or harassed here. Love love love that I don't have to listen to annoying radio stations while I am in the chair. It all classical music or calming meditative soundscapes. Best environment for a dentist's office ever!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Dr. Dando looks a bit like Diane Keaton and is punctual, very kind, clear, and knowledgeable. Staff members--all women--are ultra-competent, gentle, and reassuring. Referrals to specialists are top-notch.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Dando since the beginning of her practice. I would never hesitate to recommend her and have done so several times. Her staff, with her for a good long time now, are warm, friendly, patient and professional. I feel like I am visiting friends, not being subjected to a procedure, when I have to go for treatment. I will be bereft when she eventually takes her retirement!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I've been with Dr. Dando for close to 7 years now. Excellent care, courteous staff, and very satisfactory work. I've recommended her to numerous colleagues and friends.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

I definitely recommend Dr. Dando as a kind, patient and meticulous dentist. The care my elderly parents received from Dr. Dando and her pleasant staff was very reassuring, and every effort was made to accomodate them.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Clear explanations, excellent quality care, excellent referrals for more specialized treatment. Polite, caring, courteous, well-informed. Regular follow-up and reminders.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

I've been going to see Dr. Dando since I was a small child and have always had a good experience with her as my dentist. She will even work out a payment plan to match your insurance and is very effective. A great environment for children as well as adults! Recommended to all.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

I am very lucky to count myself among her patients: amazing doctor, friendly and helpful staff, impeccable work. Going to the dentist doesn't have to be painful, and in this case it's actually a pleasure - thank you!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

We always recommend Petra Dando to our friends. She is down-to-earth and completely professional; always willing to explain a procedure, and knows how to give that first shot so the rest is pain free. She's great.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Fantastic dentist! Very methodical and intelligent. Like anothe patient said, I may end up flying to Mtl just to see Dr. Dando. She is that good! Hope she will take you on as a patient.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010