Ratings for Dr. Michael Craig

My dentist retired.Wonderful,gentle,caring and most professional dentist I ever had.Will be hard to find a replacement.{and handsome!!!]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Dr. Craig has been our family dentist for 20 years. His work is excellent. He has always been there for us in an emergency. Professional caring makes visits comfortable and as pain free as possible. Highly recommeded to bad he is retiring.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. Craig has done 2 crowns and a root canal for me. All were done very well with no problems afterward. He is very gentle and knowledgeable. Has a genuine concern for his patients. I would recommend this Dentist for anyone.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr Craig is amazing with children. My 5 year old had to have a cavity filled and to this day he doesn't know that he was given a needle to freeze his tooth! Thanks Dr Craig! You are a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

He is very competant and down to earth person. Makes the visit as relaxed as possible

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

Dr. Craig has been our family dentist three generations. We are a big family and have always found that we can rely on him and trust his judgment. He has a good sense of humour. The staff have always been professional and helpful. I rate Dr. Craig as the best of the best because we know we are in good hands with him, he does excellent work and is wonderful with the children as well. I would reccomend him to anyone looking for a dentist in the Cold lake area.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

My visit was the best visit I have ever had at a dentist office, Dr. Craig is honest and does'nt push expensive treatment if it can be done another way instead.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007

In my case Dr. Craig was very accomodating to my daughters need for pain relief caused by her wisdom teeth. Though he was busy he squeezed her in to have her dental work done. Staff is very friendly and helpful. If you have dental surgery on Friday afternoon do all Dentists give you their home phone number in case you have concerns on the weekend?

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Waiting time can be long. He changed his mind to procedure he was to do, tried to do it cheaper, but had to go back and do intial procedure and more, cost more as tooth was absessed by this time. Appears to rather pull teeth than a lenghtly repair in time & money. He does not explain procedure in detail or refer you out if unable to do the job.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007