Ratings for Dr. Jonathan D. Phillips

Dr. Phillips is good, but doesn't leave a message when he returns your call. The receptionist (Shelley) puts money before compassion. I also agree that she is rude and confrontational. Also she is unkind and not helpful in the least. It would be in Dr. Phillips best interest to hire a new receptionist.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Phillips is one of the best, I am fortunate he is my physician. Gives you the straight goods in a understandable, friendly, fashion. If he doesn't know the answer he will find it for you.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

The most thorough family physician I have ever had. He takes him time, does full assessments and educates

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Phillips has been our family Dr. since opening his practise in Sidney. His knowledge and upbeat approach have been just what we needed. We feel lucky to have him as our GP.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

We have had Dr Phillips as our family doctor for a few years now. He is caring, extremely knowledgeable and very thorough! My teens feel very comfortable with him and I am grateful that we have such a terrific doctor!! He is never in a rush and makes you feel very well looked after. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr Jonathan Phillips was the best GP I ever had. Still sad he left Surrey, if only I could find another Dr. as good as he was. Please come back, but not to Care place. That place has the worst staff ever. Immediately Dr. Phillips left I transferred right away. Dr. Phillips if you ever read this please come back or refer me to a good doctor like you here in Surrey. Hard to get a good Dr as you.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

contrary to most doctors in Sidney - he actually listens

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Simply the best,as a middle aged man he has been superb!!.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

we are very grateful to have Dr. Phillips as our M.D...he is personable, extremely knowledgeable and besides being a nice guy has excellent bedside manners. ..the front office is friendly and efficient. .outstanding doctor! ! T&F NOVAK

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

One of the only doctors I have met who was thorough and not rushing you out of the room.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Jonathan D. Phillips's Credentials

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 1987)

HIP