Ratings for Dr. Jonathan D. Phillips

Dr. Phillips is by far the best doctor I have ever had and I must say I travel a good way to see him. He has gone out of his way to ensure that he is getting the right support for me and has in fact stepped up when the specialists he had referred me to did not diagnose the eye problem I had correctly. His staff is busy but has always supported me and done what is needed when I have requested support. As far as punctuality is concerned , the wait time is usually not more than 15 minutes and there is not a doctor's office I have been in that you don't have to wait. Dr. Phillips makes every effort to address any concerns that I have and that may result in him going over the allotted time, however, I would rather have a doctor who works to get the right solutions vs. one who is punctual and doesn't solve the problem. Dr. Phillips is knowledgeable, respectful and cares. He goes out of his way to ensure that you get the medical support needed. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

We are very fotunate to have found dr Phillips , best doctor for us .

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr. Phillips is good, but doesn't leave a message when he returns your call. The receptionist (Shelley) puts money before compassion. I also agree that she is rude and confrontational. Also she is unkind and not helpful in the least. It would be in Dr. Phillips best interest to hire a new receptionist.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Phillips is one of the best, I am fortunate he is my physician. Gives you the straight goods in a understandable, friendly, fashion. If he doesn't know the answer he will find it for you.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

The most thorough family physician I have ever had. He takes him time, does full assessments and educates

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Phillips has been our family Dr. since opening his practise in Sidney. His knowledge and upbeat approach have been just what we needed. We feel lucky to have him as our GP.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

We have had Dr Phillips as our family doctor for a few years now. He is caring, extremely knowledgeable and very thorough! My teens feel very comfortable with him and I am grateful that we have such a terrific doctor!! He is never in a rush and makes you feel very well looked after. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr Jonathan Phillips was the best GP I ever had. Still sad he left Surrey, if only I could find another Dr. as good as he was. Please come back, but not to Care place. That place has the worst staff ever. Immediately Dr. Phillips left I transferred right away. Dr. Phillips if you ever read this please come back or refer me to a good doctor like you here in Surrey. Hard to get a good Dr as you.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

contrary to most doctors in Sidney - he actually listens

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Simply the best,as a middle aged man he has been superb!!.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Jonathan D. Phillips's Credentials

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 1987)

Oxford