Ratings for Dr. Jonathan D. Phillips

Dr Jonathan Phillips was the best GP I ever had. Still sad he left Surrey, if only I could find another Dr. as good as he was. Please come back, but not to Care place. That place has the worst staff ever. Immediately Dr. Phillips left I transferred right away. Dr. Phillips if you ever read this please come back or refer me to a good doctor like you here in Surrey. Hard to get a good Dr as you.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

contrary to most doctors in Sidney - he actually listens

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Simply the best,as a middle aged man he has been superb!!.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

we are very grateful to have Dr. Phillips as our M.D...he is personable, extremely knowledgeable and besides being a nice guy has excellent bedside manners. ..the front office is friendly and efficient. .outstanding doctor! ! T&F NOVAK

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

One of the only doctors I have met who was thorough and not rushing you out of the room.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I was so sad he left Care Place, I finally found a Dr. who takes his time with you, to get the right treatment. Thank you Dr Johnathan D Phillips

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Phillips is a great, caring Doctor. He took over my previous GP's practice and wasted no time in getting at the root of my ailments and concerns. He does not give up on a medical problem small or large. I find him very professional yet personable and am thankful he's my GP. Yes he's EXCELLENT!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Wow I have seen Dr Phillips and other Drs at Ocean Pier Medical on many occasions! This is an excellent facility and all the staff including and especially Shelly are outstanding!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Excellent doctor, takes time to listen. Why, why would he employee a woman like Shelly at front desk, so rude and confrontational.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Fantastic service from Dr Phillips. A great addition to Sidney.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Jonathan D. Phillips's Credentials

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sidney, BC