You may also like

Dr Jonathan Phillips was the best GP I ever had. Still sad he left Surrey, if only I could find another Dr. as good as he was. Please come back, but not to Care place. That place has the worst staff ever. Immediately Dr. Phillips left I transferred right away. Dr. Phillips if you ever read this please come back or refer me to a good doctor like you here in Surrey. Hard to get a good Dr as you.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

contrary to most doctors in Sidney - he actually listens

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Simply the best,as a middle aged man he has been superb!!.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

we are very grateful to have Dr. Phillips as our M.D...he is personable, extremely knowledgeable and besides being a nice guy has excellent bedside manners. ..the front office is friendly and efficient. .outstanding doctor! ! T&F NOVAK

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Phillips is a great, caring Doctor. He took over my previous GP's practice and wasted no time in getting at the root of my ailments and concerns. He does not give up on a medical problem small or large. I find him very professional yet personable and am thankful he's my GP. Yes he's EXCELLENT!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Wow I have seen Dr Phillips and other Drs at Ocean Pier Medical on many occasions! This is an excellent facility and all the staff including and especially Shelly are outstanding!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Fantastic service from Dr Phillips. A great addition to Sidney.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Jonathan D. Phillips's Credentials

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jonathan Phillips was the best GP I ever had. Still sad he left Surrey, if only I could find another Dr. as good as he was. Please come back, but not to C..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "contrary to most doctors in Sidney - he actually listens"

September 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best,as a middle aged man he has been superb!!."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "we are very grateful to have Dr. Phillips as our M.D...he is personable, extremely knowledgeable and besides being a nice guy has excellent bedside manners. ..t..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "One of the only doctors I have met who was thorough and not rushing you out of the room."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so sad he left Care Place, I finally found a Dr. who takes his time with you, to get the right treatment. Thank you Dr Johnathan D Phillips"

February 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Phillips is a great, caring Doctor. He took over my previous GP's practice and wasted no time in getting at the root of my ailments and concerns. He doe..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow I have seen Dr Phillips and other Drs at Ocean Pier Medical on many occasions! This is an excellent facility and all the staff including and especially Shel..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor, takes time to listen. Why, why would he employee a woman like Shelly at front desk, so rude and confrontational."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic service from Dr Phillips. A great addition to Sidney."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, but he practically disappeared when he moved without giving any notice to his patients!! Was he a great doctor because he genuinely cared for his ..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Liked Dr. Phillips a lot and was saddened to hear that he abruptly left the clinic without notice to his patients. He detected a heart condition I know have a..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Phillips, he is so easy to talk to, and really listens. We are SO lucky to have him as our family doctor."

October 16, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Jonathan" to "Jonathan D.", City changed from "Surrey" to "Sidney"

January 31, 2014