Ratings for Dr. Appaji Gondi

The staff members are winners, especially Mrs. Hartsman!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

My son was suffering from bad allergies, but when I started bringing him to Dr. Gondi his health got better, allergies are almost gone. I'm very happy with the treatment.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

My son was suffering from bad allergies, but when I started bringing him to Dr. Gondi his health got better, allergies are almost gone. I'm bery happy with the treatment.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

A welcoming environment. Great patient care. The doctor and the nurses are kind and patient who listen to each and every single problem the patient would have. Great atmosphere!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

A very knowledgable and helpful staff, are always smiling and kind. I would like to see the Manassas office re/open on fridays. Dr. Gondi has helped my allergy problem tremendously. He is a outstanding doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I saw Dr. Gondi a few weeks ago. He was very kind, informative and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Gondi was very helpful and thorough. As an allergy and immunology doctor, he gave good explanations for conditions and explained test results thoroughly. Even though this office is very busy, I never felt that Dr. Gondi rushed to finish up my appointments. The staff at Black and Kletz (these two doctors head the practice) are friendly and polite. The exam rooms are very clean and the waiting area is pleasant. I strongly recommend Dr. Gondi and will definitely visit his office again.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007