Ratings for Dr. D. Jurasek

I have been a patient with Dr. Jurasek for many years and have always found him to be very informative, gentle and caring. I like that he always give me all my choices and allows me to make my own informed decision. I recommend him to all my friends and always hear good things about him after they visit him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr. Jurasek is pleasant and on time. I was moved to him when my dentist retired. Although I had been having regular check ups with my original dentist, I suddenly had a bunch of cavities. I was also told that I needed some crowns done on a couple of my molars because of cracks. I had a few fillings done, and these were done well, but I really questioned whether a lot of the work really needed to be done. So I went to another dentist, who actually used more advanced equipment, and discovered that I did not need any crowns on those molars. And no further fillings were required, as the cavities were very tiny, and my resolve with increased diligence, and a fluorine flush. I will not return to Dr. Jurasek, as I feel he is not above doing more than is necessary so that he can make more money.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007