Ratings for Dr. Danny Myers

My Mom received excellent care from Dr. Myers. I have a health care background and was impressed by his depth of knowledge and weighing of the pros and cons of treatment options given the individual patient's profile. His treatment of three different health issues has resulted in, firstly, survival and secondly a good quality of life for my 86 year old mother. Thank-you Dr. Myers!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr.Myers is absolutely AMAZING! He is extremely caring and compassionate. He saw us within 24 hours of my brothers referral. When we went in he spent over an hour with us answering all our questions, never making us feel rushed or unimportant like most doctors we've seen. I've never experienced this from another specialist and I've seen ALOT. I would recommend him to anyone, I only wish their were more like him. Thank You Dr. Myers for your continued care and support of your patients.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Visited me in the hospital without introducing himself and without informing me about my diagnosis or medications. He was rude, abrupt, cold and uncaring. I was unaware of his specialty, he is in the wrong profession.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I am very grateful to have Dr. Myers taking care of me. In a city where so many doctors are retiring and leaving large numbers of people without a family doctor, I feel lucky to have this very kind and knowledgeable doctor. Many walkin clinics are unable or unwilling to deal with serious illnesses leaving patients feeling helpless and neglected. Dr. Myers is extremely competent and warm and considers your care plan from every aspect--always including you in the process. He goes the extra mile. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Myers can be credited with saving my life. From the time I arrived in the ER in critical condition until my discharge two weeks later, Dr. Myers took charge and did everything possible to improve my condition. After about 5 days of intensive therapy, things started to turn around and I survived. Thank you Dr. Myers!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Thank you Dr. Myers for coming to Victoria, had you not I would still be suffering with a health issue. Cannot thank this Doctor enough. Truly Victoria is lucky.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Before he left Salmon Arm this Dr saved my life! I was in and out of the the Hospital with Cardiac issues. I'd been seen by several Dr's with no positive outcome just more med's. Finally saw Dr Myers in the ER, 4 days later I'm in Victoria to have the issues corrected for good. Feeling great now THANKS DR MYERS we miss you here

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Hands down one of the best doctors I have ever had. He was caring, compassionate, and always on time to see me when I was in the ER. He made makes me feel like I am a priority and will do everything he can to help me. Yes he is busy, but to me that is a wonderful sign. If he is busy there is a reason for that, people want his opinion and his help. All around I feel this man is terrific at his job and deserves to be recognized for his efforts.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr. Myers often repeats he has been a doctor for 25 years, perhaps due to growing need to justify lack of knowing what anyone else is doing (read he knows all worth knowing). He is good if you fit into his profiles for tests he can run to help HIM determine care. When I pressed for determination of cofactors beyond HIS tests, to help ME -- the patient -- he became even more disdainful. While admitting the undisputed link between Hashimoto's Disease and gluten, for example, he gave it no concern unless you test positive for Celiac. End of story. Patient's observations were not useful he felt. I asked him to run tests to determine immune system regulation and he said there was no test. I asked why another doctor can do this showing him popular thyroid medical text suggested by my ND, and he scoffed, "I don't see MD!" as he pointed to the DHSc, DC, MS of author (also MNeuroSci, FAACP, DACBN, DABCN, DIBAK, CNS btw). Least we agreed we were wasting time as I walked out -- never to return!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

When I had my heart attack Danny looked after me like nobody else. I would entrust my life in his hands anytime.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011