Ratings for Dr. Danny Myers

Dr. Myers can be credited with saving my life. From the time I arrived in the ER in critical condition until my discharge two weeks later, Dr. Myers took charge and did everything possible to improve my condition. After about 5 days of intensive therapy, things started to turn around and I survived. Thank you Dr. Myers!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Thank you Dr. Myers for coming to Victoria, had you not I would still be suffering with a health issue. Cannot thank this Doctor enough. Truly Victoria is lucky.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Before he left Salmon Arm this Dr saved my life! I was in and out of the the Hospital with Cardiac issues. I'd been seen by several Dr's with no positive outcome just more med's. Finally saw Dr Myers in the ER, 4 days later I'm in Victoria to have the issues corrected for good. Feeling great now THANKS DR MYERS we miss you here

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Hands down one of the best doctors I have ever had. He was caring, compassionate, and always on time to see me when I was in the ER. He made makes me feel like I am a priority and will do everything he can to help me. Yes he is busy, but to me that is a wonderful sign. If he is busy there is a reason for that, people want his opinion and his help. All around I feel this man is terrific at his job and deserves to be recognized for his efforts.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr. Myers often repeats he has been a doctor for 25 years, perhaps due to growing need to justify lack of knowing what anyone else is doing (read he knows all worth knowing). He is good if you fit into his profiles for tests he can run to help HIM determine care. When I pressed for determination of cofactors beyond HIS tests, to help ME -- the patient -- he became even more disdainful. While admitting the undisputed link between Hashimoto's Disease and gluten, for example, he gave it no concern unless you test positive for Celiac. End of story. Patient's observations were not useful he felt. I asked him to run tests to determine immune system regulation and he said there was no test. I asked why another doctor can do this showing him popular thyroid medical text suggested by my ND, and he scoffed, "I don't see MD!" as he pointed to the DHSc, DC, MS of author (also MNeuroSci, FAACP, DACBN, DABCN, DIBAK, CNS btw). Least we agreed we were wasting time as I walked out -- never to return!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

When I had my heart attack Danny looked after me like nobody else. I would entrust my life in his hands anytime.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

talks to fast and does not expalin anything. great for predisone.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr. Meyers is to busy listening to himself talk rather than the patient.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

I feel the need to express our gratitude for having Danny Myers available to us in the community of Salmon Arm. He left no stone unturned when diagnosing my husband with an unfortunate terminal illness. Danny was willing to try any and all options irregardless of the expense. Thank you for putting us first. Each one of us should be thankful that we have a diverse medical community - we rely on them as much as they rely on us.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2008

I worked with Danny for years and have been a patient of his also. Besides being the consummate professional he is friendly,likable and very human. I would trust that if my life were at stake he would spare no effort to save me. I would describe his diagnostic skills as brilliant. His fast talk betrays a very agile mind. Salmon Arm is lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007