Ratings for Dr. Steve Curry

I came in with a bad burn from an oil spill while cooking, and Dr Curry was fantastic. The wait was the shortest I have ever had in an emergency room, and Dr. Curry was so kind and calming, and had great bedside manner. Much better than the doctor I saw on my followup appointment, who was dismissive and rough with my wound.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Curry made our visit at the QEII Emergency a very pleasant one. He was very concerned about my aunt's illness and didn't have us waiting for hours upon hours for answers. He even went to get another doctor because Dr. Curry had a few questions. We were very pleased with the care my aunt received at the QEII Emerg department with Dr. Curry. He has a excellent bedside manner not to mention my aunt fell in love with him!! :)

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

My name is Katherine and I'm in love with him. He felt my bare bum

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Excellent with my infant son! I would recommend him to anyone. Great eye candy for the mom's too!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

He was wonderful. Very personable and made me feel completely at ease.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2007

Great doctor, very pleasant and friendly, went in with bad strep throat, and managed to get me all cleared up even tho it was very busy in Emergency that day. Not bad to look at either, not that it matters....ha ha!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

VERY KIND CARING AND COMPASSIONATE DR. WHO GOT TO THE ROUTE OF MY PROBLEM.HOPE TO SEE HIM AGAIN IF I REQUIRE MEDICAL ATTENTION.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

Very smart, no messing around he gets right to the problem. A little like Nova Scotia's own Dr. MacDreamie...

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007