Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Bloomfield

He is a good doctor but is not up-to-date on many major illnesses. He does refer you to more professional help, which I suppose a family doctor should do. I am pleased with his service. The staff is excellent!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

The biggest quack I have ever been to. He has no idea what he is talking about. He has no bedside manner. This man will tell you that the reason you got a cold is because your fat. I know I'm overweight but I've never been told this by any other doctor. Also when I was a child my mother made me go to him and every time I had an appointment he had me stand behind a curtain so he could check my mother for breast lumps. I still don't know why that was going on but I do know he's an awful doctor and the only reason he does any business is because he's the only doctor in town and people are too lazy to drive elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

dr bloomfield tells you straight up what is going to help you and if he can not yes he refers you to a specialist, but he always follows up and stays on top of things. you may not like what he says at times but he is honest and does'nt fill your head with falsehoods. i would recommend him for a family physician for anyone.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Been having diffuese pain in joints and muscles.Doc wasn't very helpful he just reffered me to someone else. But he new what i was telling him about was something real that needed to be followed up with a specialist. He was on time. however his bedside manner was abrupt and to the point. Good and bad. I see a specialist in greenville now. He's puzzled too!?

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

MY BROTHER HAS A SPEECH IMPAIRMENT. HE HAD MAJOR SURGERY AND WAS ON A VENTLATOR. WHEN A REQUEST FOR PAIN MEDS WAS MADE HE RESPONDED "HE'S SO RETARDED HE DOESN'T FEEL PAIN. HE THOUGHT I WAS A NURSE. MY BROTHER IS OF NORMAL INTELLAGENCE.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

What a wonderful medical doctor!! He is very kind and caring. His knowledge is superior!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Richard A. Bloomfield's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1970)