Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Frank

It would be wrong to refer to Jeremy as a doctor. He is a disgrace to the medical community. He is only interested in taking advantage of his vulnerable patients for his own personal financial gain. He is also malicious, nasty, and actually insults patients to their face during session. He is an incompetent moron who has no idea how to do his job.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Jeremy Frank is an incredible Psychologist. He really helped me on several occasions and has amazing advice. He is also a great listener and really cares about his patients! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Frank is a great psychologist. He was very patient and compassionate and made me feel very comfortable. He is a great listener and was extremely helpful in explaining my diagnosis and exploring different treatment options to find the one most suitable for me. He knows what he is doing and he's very personable. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Frank has been incredibly helpful to me. He is kind, patient, intuitive and truly makes me feel like he is there for me whenever I need him. I can't recommend him highly enough!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I really wish that someone would have warned me to stay away from him. I cannot believe he still has a license to practice, someone should report him to the board. He simply cannot be trusted, he is extremely destructive. He destroys your self esteem and confidence in order to keep you dependent on him so that he can a make some money. He is intelligence level is so low that it is actually frustrating to try to talk to him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

He is a terrible, abusive person who will do absolutely anything for money. He is not morally grounded so he cannot be trusted. He is so slow and stupid, that I actually wonder how he became a psychologist.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

He is not interested in actually helping anyone, he just wants to help himself to other people's money. He is incompetent, ignorant, cruel, judgmental, rude, and poorly educated. If he actually provided his patients with results, he would be in demand. Instead, he has no waiting list and he is always available. He is very pushy, and once you start seeing him, he will pressure you to come in more and more to fill up all of his empty spots. He is also a pathological liar, do not trust anything he says, he is extremely destructive.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Great people on time ! Doing a great job! Trying hard to help ! It's a process!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Jeremy is bitter, cynical, cruel, and ignorant. He does not understand the responsibility that comes with being a psychologist. He only wants to take as much money as possible from his patients. That is why he does shady insurance work, he is only interested in profiting financially. He doesn't even care about his reputation, and he has absolutely no morals.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr Frank was very helpful with me and I'm glad to have been able to be seen by him when I needed help. The people there are nothing by helpful

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017