Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Frank

He would constantly insult me and then demand more and more money. It was actually ridiculous. He is downright nasty, and that's why he struggles to find patients. He also has a dysfunctional eye which keeps rolling around, it's really weird. He has zero integrity and deserves all the bad reviews, and to lose his licence.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He tried to destroy my confidence and sense of self worth so that I would continue paying him money. In the end, he just destroyed his already terrible reputation. That is how stupid he is.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I really wish that someone would have warned me to stay away from him. I cannot believe he still has a license to practice, someone should report him to the board. He simply cannot be trusted, he is extremely destructive. He destroys your self esteem and confidence in order to keep you dependent on him so that he can a make some money. He is intelligence level is so low that it is actually frustrating to try to talk to him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

He is a terrible, abusive person who will do absolutely anything for money. He is not morally grounded so he cannot be trusted. He is so slow and stupid, that I actually wonder how he became a psychologist.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

He is not interested in actually helping anyone, he just wants to help himself to other people's money. He is incompetent, ignorant, cruel, judgmental, rude, and poorly educated. If he actually provided his patients with results, he would be in demand. Instead, he has no waiting list and he is always available. He is very pushy, and once you start seeing him, he will pressure you to come in more and more to fill up all of his empty spots. He is also a pathological liar, do not trust anything he says, he is extremely destructive.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Great people on time ! Doing a great job! Trying hard to help ! It's a process!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Jeremy is bitter, cynical, cruel, and ignorant. He does not understand the responsibility that comes with being a psychologist. He only wants to take as much money as possible from his patients. That is why he does shady insurance work, he is only interested in profiting financially. He doesn't even care about his reputation, and he has absolutely no morals.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Dr Frank was very helpful with me and I'm glad to have been able to be seen by him when I needed help. The people there are nothing by helpful

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

He pressured me into paying $1000 to join a horrible mindfulness group run by his friends who arent even doctors. I later found out that there are doctor run groups which are covered completely by ohip. I cannot believe how shamelessly he ripped me off while i was suffering. He was supposed to help me, that's his job. He just wants to get his hands into your pockets. He is deeply incompetent and uninformed. Do yourself a huge favour and avoid him at all costs. Do not be fooled by the nice comments either , they are nonsense.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr Frank helped me a lot. I was advised by a good friend who had seen Dr Frank for about 1 year to have a session with him I have been in therapy with him for almost 8 months. I was suffering from severe anxiety and couldn't even make it to work some days. He has showed me how to cope with my problems and he has been a good source of support through this time.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017