Ratings for Dr. KANDEEL Kay Judge

She is always prepared and has read my chart before she comes in my room, and listens to my concerns- she never dismisses my opinion. I feel cared for and in good hands.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I have been her patient for 10 years- she has saved my life on a couple of occasions. She is there when you need her, and is a thoughtful and compassionate healer who is up to date on her medical knowledge and respected by all my other doctors I see.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Judge use to be a caring Dr. who partnered with patients in decisions about health. Changes have doubled patient load, and that's had a negative effect on a patient's ability to get on her schedule and on how she treats patients. She's clearly so stressed out that she's no longer able/willing to care. My recent problems: 1) Getting an appointment (3 mos. out) and then having it cancelled at the last minute 2) I've waited months for a PT referral 3) I've never been treated with such disdain by any Dr. than I was by Dr. Judge at my last visit; treated me as an errant child. Lectured me about how lucky I was that she was "giving" me the 15 minutes she spent with me; there was "a room of 25 people waiting to see me." 3) No follow up with test results - after tests were ordered, I was never contacted re. results; it was left to me to conduct research to decipher the findings. I can't get my Dr.'s perspective because she doesn't contact me to discuss results and I can't get in to see her!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Compassionate, intelligent, holistic- I am a health care professional and have been going to her for over 10 years. Best doc I ever had!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I appreciate Dr. Judge's compassion and willingness to look at physical ailments from different perspectives. She has given me good health advice and referred me to other excellent specialists when needed. She takes whatever time is needed to answer questions and reach some conclusions regarding appropriate treatment. I'm truly surprised to see criticism that Dr. Judge is arrogant. She's confident and direct but hardly arrogant.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

This was my first visit to a doctor that specializes in Integrative Medicine. I was quite impressed with Dr. Judge's professionalism and feel I am finally on a path to better health. I look forward to my follow-up in three months and seeing how her recommendations change my health for the better. I only wish she was taking new patients...but appreciate the chance to have a consult.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Now that is has been a while and I've changed doctors, I can spill the truth. This doctor is really full of herself and her condescending and arrogant manner relfects that. She loves to hear herself talk. For my depression, she literally told me to give up on myself and make everyone else happy in my life, ignoring what was important to me. Then, my depression would lift and I would be happy. Right!! This "advice" was so half-baked and Sarah Palin-esque that it was the last time I saw her. Beware, or try to treat yourself first for any health concerns.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Wonderful doctor. She promptly diagnosed my thyroid disease when other doctors brushed me aside. When I felt like I was not improving, she happily referred me to a specialist, and did not make me feel bad for asking. Very supportive. Friendly demeanor. As for negative comments: Keep in mind that some people are simply rude. I have found that the best way to get good care is to be professional, speak respectfully, take notes, and ask questions. Do not be rude to your doctor! Do not expect them to prescribe you medication that is not warranted, and DO expect them to advise lab tests. Their butt is on the line!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Incredible doc- takes care of me and my husband. Top 1% in the area in her field, and my husband and I are in both the medical field- we know! PS In her medical group, she does not get paid for tests ordered, and we have never experienced excessive tests. The negative commments below sound libelous and inflammatory and should be removed.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

Make sure you ask her what tests she's ordering and have her explain in detail why she thinks they're justified. (She'll LOVE that.) She will otherwise order up a slew of tests without telling you what they are, and then you get to pay hundreds of dollars out of pocket for tests YOU KNOW YOU DON'T NEED! Remember, the more tests she orders, the more she gets paid. Force her to be your PARTNER in your own health care and force her to consider YOUR POCKETBOOK when she orders up tests and services.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr. KANDEEL Kay Judge's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

AARP
HealthPartners
Pacificare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is always prepared and has read my chart before she comes in my room, and listens to my concerns- she never dismisses my opinion. I feel cared for and in go..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been her patient for 10 years- she has saved my life on a couple of occasions. She is there when you need her, and is a thoughtful and compassionate heal..."

November 17, 2015