Ratings for Dr. Krista Carter

I love going to see Krista. Has helped with many thing from pain to fertility

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr.Carter services are excellent. She not only provides chiropractic services but is certified acupuncturist. I have recommended her to many people. Her services overall are effective and efficient. The staff is professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have been with Dr. Carter since she started her practice and I always have good result. She is not rushed and spends as much time as needed to treat my conditions. Very little wait times and when when you are waiting to see the doctor, her staff provides a number of additional service such as laser and ultrasound. Staff is very friendly and makes you feel very special.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

knowledgeable and thorough best describe her and her staff. always leave feeling better. excellent bedside manner. myself, my wife and 4 daughters all go and see her whenever there is any problem and we couldn't be any happier with the results. i have chronic back pain and she not only helps to rectify the problem, she gives exercises that help prevent future episodes. how is that for proactive? last but not least you really get the sense she cares. My family's chiropractor for life.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

I was a mess when i first visited her. Loss of feeling in left hand and arm. In constant pain in my neck and back. After several sessions i got my life back. I would highly recommend Dr. Carter for those who need chiropractic type assistance. Knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Very knowledgeable and her staff is second to none!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

I love having Krista as my chiropractor! I used to be a patient of Dr. Pascoe's before Krista bought his practice. I thought he was great, but Krista is just as good, if not better. She has helped my husband and children, as well, with different problems. She listens to everything I have to say, then gets to work on the problem. She is very knowledgable in her field, and I recommend her to everyone I can. Thanks for years of great care Krista!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Krista and Scott her partner get a high 5 from me.they both helped me with my pain and problems.they are the best around.....Bob Willson....

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

My daughter had really bad ear infections before she was the age of one. She had constant ear infections for 2 months. Antibiotics were not clearing them up.. Went to see an ENT and he said he would monitor her ear infections for the next few months to see if she would need to have tubes in her ears.. My friend told me to see a Chiropractor because believe it or not they can help with the ears. She recommended Krista. She is great and with her tugging on my daughters ears each month, my daughter has not had another ear infection in over a year. The ENT also cleared her of needing tubes and said her ears are fine... So you must believe this story. I wass very weiry at first but I was prepared to do whatever ift takes to avoid having my daughter go through getting tubes in her ears.. Krista is a mom herself and I trust her completely. Thanks to her my daughters ears are great and no damage was done with all the ear infections.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007