Ratings for Dr. Lori Shapiro

I am so grateful to my g.p. for getting me in to see Dr. Lori Shapiro. She is so nice. kind and incredibly up on the latest skin treatments. She is an excellent dermatologist! Dr. Shapiro's office is progressive and finally a Dr's office set up properly that is so very organized. Other Dr's could take note of what a busy, but well run medical office this is, so unlike any other out there. Fantastic pharmacy as well with the nicest people. All in all, I have been there twice and just a great, positive experience. by Melissa-Toronto.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Had to wait 45 minutes to see Dr. Shapiro when the office was not busy at this time. She was doing something in her office (not seeing to any patients). The procedure she performed was not successful and when I called back to reschedule, I was told that I would be now charged for cosmetic procedure. I was also told I would have to wait another 2 months to see her again. After I see her to rectify this procedure, I will certainly not return.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I am most grateful for Dr Lori Shapiro and her staff for their professionalism and expertise . As a patient I could not have asked for better care. I saw both Dr Shapiro and Dr Brandt who in turn recommended me to another Dr for further treatment in a very caring manner. All this was expedited in a matter of two weeks. Dr Shapiro's staff were extremely pro active. I feel she runs an extremely professional clinic and I am most grateful that I was referred to her. Their voice mail promises to call you back, They do just that. Rare nowadays.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Terrible, terrible experience in this clinic! I went to see a cosmetic esthetician Lida (based on doctor's recommendation who spent less than 2 min with me). This esthetical was so rude, arrogant, unprofessional and even racist !! I questioned her in the office if she is a licensed practitioner based on her terrible manors. She told me that she feels sorry for me that I look very old being 42 years old. Her English was very poor to answer my questions re the products and medical procedures, but she seemed no problem communicating when it came to insulted remarks and pushing her skin care prodcust. I am addressing this matter with the owner of this clinic Lori Shapiro (who is hopefully going to pay attention who she hires for her business) and the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. Places like this one should be closed !

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I have no idea why people are saying that the staff is rude, they are so nice and kind. Dr. Shapiro was very very good very present when with you. I never felt rushed!!! She is just awesome!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Wonderful staff and Dr. Shapiro has always been very thoughtful and always goes the extra mile for me and my family. We travel 2 1/2 hours to see her and her wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

An awful experience from start to finish. The staff are rude and Dr. Shapiro had me wait for over an hour. When she finally saw me it was a rushed 5 minute visit, just enough time to take a culture of the rash on my foot, and told me to call her in a month for the results. When I called back a month later she had the receptionist tell me that the culture came back negative for fungus. And that was it. No follow up, no prescription or advice and what to do or how to deal with the rash. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I did have to wait for Dr. Shapiro. However, when it was my turn she patiently listened to my concerns and I did not feel rushed. She removed a couple of spots from my face and I am VERY happy with the results!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Shocking attitude by staff and overall engagement with Dr. very poor. Feels like they are doing you a favour. They need to remember who is the client.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I take my daughter to see Dr. Shapiro, and she is always patient and I have never felt rushed! She even took interest in my daughter's toys and asked her about them. She is an excellent doctor! I'm trying to get my M.D. to transfer me to her clinic. The office staff is also very professional and polite!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016