Ratings for Dr. Diane Zatelny

Dr. Zatelny is wonderful and extremely knowledgeable however her staff are disrespectful. After being belittled by her secretary for the 15th time I decided to switch practices. I wish I could have stayed however I refuse to be treated like a criminal every time I call.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I started with Dr Zatelny after being referred to her by my doctor due to a thyroid condition after having my daughter, I thought this was the light at the end of the tunnel,.. was I wrong! for the longest time I was dizzy, nauseous, anxious, irritable etc, the list goes on,.. however my main concern was how dizzy I was and was unable to cope with daily tasks, so I called dr zatelny again and told her I'm so dizzy,.. she told me it had nothing to do with my thyroid and to call my doctor, I so frustrated I went to a naturopath and she told me it would be one of two things,. either your over medicated or your antibodies are attacking your thyroid, so she sent me for blood work, when I got my results form life labs it stated I was extremely overmedicated, I was now hyperthyroidism, my t3 were out of whack, and my tsh was high! i stopped taking the medication and have not had one bout of dizziness and feel like a new person and can actually function, however, I have yet to hear from dr Zatelny and its ONE MONTH later! IT is disgusting I recommend Dr Katie Rothwell @rooted in Barrie she is a naturopath and specializes in Thyroid health! She is wonderful and so helpful and I promise you will feel so much better

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I am so disappointed with this Doctor. She is cold, doesn't explain anything and had none of my blood work or information in front of her when I finally got in to see her. After having cancer I thought the post care was going to be very thorough and informative, was I wrong! Don't waste your time with this Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I received my apt date and time in the mail it was for a time that I was out of town. I called the office manager to reschedule and let him know I would be out of town that week. I show up for my apt today to find out I don't have an apt???? How is this even possible. Ive taken the time off work etc for this. They have a $150 fee for cancelling an apt less then 2 business days but what recourse do I have ? Does my time not matter to this office??? I was so looking forward to finally seeing this dr, and now I'm so upset over the whole issue.

Submitted June 17, 2016

I just love Docter Zatelny! I've seen her for many years. She is always very kind and caring. She is very busy and yo may have to wait a little bit but it's she's worth every minute. I would highly recommend her to any individual.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr Zatelny is a compassionate, professional. She takes the time to listen attentively to her patient and builds a trusting relationship. I am so grateful that I was referred to this physician. I highly recommend her & also her staff.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

This Dr. Is just the best. I work in the medical field and her range of knowledge is extensive. Top that with friendliness and humanity for an A+ physician.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have known this doctor for over the past six years and it is due to her I am healthy as an Ox due to her care and advice over the years. I feel blessed this doctor has been able to see me. Her support staff at both her office and at her clinic are amazing and other doctors should follow in her ways!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr Zatelny is a great doctor seen her because of my thyriod she has been such a great doctor called me at home because my thyriod was off and needed more meds and told me if I needed anything to call her she sent me to see a great doctor for my thyriod surgery. Thank you so much Dr Zatelny

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I don't know what people are talking about in regards to the support staff being poor. I have found everyone there to be incredibly helpful and kind. You may have a bit of a wait but with only two Endocrinology clinics in Barrie the wait isn't that terrible. She is also willing to work you into her schedule if you have an emergency. The whole office is terrific!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013