Ratings for Dr. Diane Zatelny

Having been a patient of both female Endocronologists in Barrie, I can comfortably say that Diane is just what a doctor should be:experienced, considerate of her patient, respectful and reasonable. She is by far one of the bedt doctors or any practice I have had the occasion to deal with. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr Zatelny is amazing, I find her incredibly knowledgeable and patient with my questions or comments. I have never had to wait longer than an hour for my appointment ( and of course there is going to be a wait time, it’s a doctors office, that’s the nature of the business ) my only complaint is her one receptionist, she is always so condescending and rude and while I’m waiting for my appointment I can always get hear her speaking badly about other clients, incredibly unprofessional. However, the other one, I believe his name is David is always so kind!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

She is a doctor that cares and understands the endrocrine system... which is not an easy task. Anyone in her hands is well off

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Knowledge only matters if it is fairly and consistently applied. I found her enquiries unprofessional and not consistent with my lab results. I'm extremely disappointed in the lack of oversight in the medical profession. I had been categorically misdiagnosed by another physician regarding other autoimmune conditions and she spent the entire visit chastising me for seeking assistance with the actual condition. I was treated properly by a real doctor- one whose attention to fact and their oath was more important than protecting the interests of another doctor. This doctor is way old enough to know better and behave professionally. She did not.

Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Zatelny is wonderful and extremely knowledgeable however her staff are disrespectful. After being belittled by her secretary for the 15th time I decided to switch practices. I wish I could have stayed however I refuse to be treated like a criminal every time I call.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I started with Dr Zatelny after being referred to her by my doctor due to a thyroid condition after having my daughter, I thought this was the light at the end of the tunnel,.. was I wrong! for the longest time I was dizzy, nauseous, anxious, irritable etc, the list goes on,.. however my main concern was how dizzy I was and was unable to cope with daily tasks, so I called dr zatelny again and told her I'm so dizzy,.. she told me it had nothing to do with my thyroid and to call my doctor, I so frustrated I went to a naturopath and she told me it would be one of two things,. either your over medicated or your antibodies are attacking your thyroid, so she sent me for blood work, when I got my results form life labs it stated I was extremely overmedicated, I was now hyperthyroidism, my t3 were out of whack, and my tsh was high! i stopped taking the medication and have not had one bout of dizziness and feel like a new person and can actually function, however, I have yet to hear from dr Zatelny and its ONE MONTH later! IT is disgusting I recommend Dr Katie Rothwell @rooted in Barrie she is a naturopath and specializes in Thyroid health! She is wonderful and so helpful and I promise you will feel so much better

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I am so disappointed with this Doctor. She is cold, doesn't explain anything and had none of my blood work or information in front of her when I finally got in to see her. After having cancer I thought the post care was going to be very thorough and informative, was I wrong! Don't waste your time with this Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I received my apt date and time in the mail it was for a time that I was out of town. I called the office manager to reschedule and let him know I would be out of town that week. I show up for my apt today to find out I don't have an apt???? How is this even possible. Ive taken the time off work etc for this. They have a $150 fee for cancelling an apt less then 2 business days but what recourse do I have ? Does my time not matter to this office??? I was so looking forward to finally seeing this dr, and now I'm so upset over the whole issue.

Submitted June 17, 2016

I just love Docter Zatelny! I've seen her for many years. She is always very kind and caring. She is very busy and yo may have to wait a little bit but it's she's worth every minute. I would highly recommend her to any individual.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr Zatelny is a compassionate, professional. She takes the time to listen attentively to her patient and builds a trusting relationship. I am so grateful that I was referred to this physician. I highly recommend her & also her staff.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015