Ratings for Dr. Paul Joza

i have a question to doctor that my father did his coronary artery bypass heart surgery after 8th month of surgery now he is feeling pain on his legs upper of knee .he also has cholesterol 6 point and also high blood pressure patient taking tablets of BP and cholesterol.He is also doing daily exercise like walking,He is not in canada He cant afford to come for treatment so could you please suggest me or give an idea that is it danger or not?why he is feeling pain in his one leg ?Im waiting for answer hope you will help me ....from her daughter sarah email adress is(zumzumjan@yahoo.com

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Joza is such a caring doctor. I feel so fortunate that he took me on as a patient. He is a brilliant doctor who looks after his patients like family.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Wonderful doctor who has looked after me and my wife for over ten years. He is a very knowledgable doctor and a true friend to us. I feel fortunate to have him as our doctor. I know he is reason we are both doing well today. Thank you Dr. Joza. God Bless you and your family.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I have been dealing with Dr Joza for 23 years, He is a great Dr. and a truly kind,caring and compassionate human being. We could use a whole lot more like him !

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

He is an amazing Doctor. He really cares and listens to his patients. Thank you very much for your dedication and commitment. He's been my cardiologist for almost 5 yrs. and can't believe he has a great memory of every details that he heard from his patient. I wish that there are more doctors as good and passionate as you. God bless you more!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I wish I could give Dr. Joza an even higher rating. No doctors I have seen compare to this humble and kind gentleman who is just brilliant. Thank you for being my doctor, Dr. Joza.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I was treated by Dr. Paul Joza back in 2997 and he treated me with compassion, care and dignity. Wonderful doctor he truly care about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

My Family feels so very blessed to have met Dr. Joza. His guenuine care for his patients and his warm and caring disposition was so very conforting to us while my father was a patient in ICU/CCU at BCH, from June to August 2013. We cannot thank him enough for his professionalism and the repect he gave my father and our family. Dr. Joza, you are an amazing man and an awesome doctor. Molto Grazie, The Cianciusi Family

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Firstly I want to thank him and his secretary Preet for accepting my family doctor Rodrigues refferal. My wife and I saw him for the first time yesterday in Brampton hospital Dec 11 2012 late afternoon. In my last 35 years since my teen, we have not come across a doctor like him. Diagnostics he comes with is amazing, as accurate as the new equipment in modern technology. He is so well mannered, experience, knowledgeable, caring passionate. He listens to you of your medical concerns and deals accordingly and does not sit in front of a monitor and keyboard like most of them nowadays. My wife and I were amazed. We both are heart patients. We have no words to express our feelings -overwhelmed. I hope he does not retire soon and we pray for him and his families health so can continue helping our community. Thanks to reviews, that's how we chose him for refferal. Doctors of his passion wins our confidence. Thank you Dr Joza for being our new cardiologist. God bless you. We are Js&Ms

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

amazing caring doctor,and a true gentleman who takes his time to listen to his patients.He is very knowledgeable and he has a quality about him that can make a patient feel at ease as soon as you meet him.I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011