Ratings for Dr. Paul Joza

Dr. Joza is the best doctor I have ever known! Very intelligent doctor who genuinely cares about his patients! He has been my doctor since my bypass and valve surgery almost 20 years ago. I am very grateful to him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

He really made me feel like he was concerned about my health and made an effort to explain everything to me clearly.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Joza is so caring, he has been treating me since 2009 and the way he cares and knows every detail is amazing. Best Dr. I ever had.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Truly a wonderful cardiologist.He's been mine for over 20 years.Takes the time I need with him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Paul Joza is truly an amazing cardiologist. I can not express how much he has helped me since he took me on as a patient. He cares about his patients immensely and is very kind. I needed an Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery and he referred me to the best surgeon in Canada, Dr. David Tirone. Even after my surgery, Dr. Joza has shown so much care and been so kind. He is truly one of the best doctors I have ever come across.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr Joza is truly the best cardiologist and I feel so fortunate he is looking after my husband. He cares so much about his patients. Thanks to Dr Joza!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Joza is a doctor that everyone one should want as their cardiologist if needed. He cares and listens to his patients and takes the time to understand what is going on, not a 10 minutes your time is up and on to the next patient. Thank you very much for your dedication and commitment. Dr. Joza has been my father's cardiologist for 20 yrs. and has a great memory of all the details he has heard over that time. God bless you and all your loved ones.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

i have a question to doctor that my father did his coronary artery bypass heart surgery after 8th month of surgery now he is feeling pain on his legs upper of knee .he also has cholesterol 6 point and also high blood pressure patient taking tablets of BP and cholesterol.He is also doing daily exercise like walking,He is not in canada He cant afford to come for treatment so could you please suggest me or give an idea that is it danger or not?why he is feeling pain in his one leg ?Im waiting for answer hope you will help me ....from her daughter sarah email adress is(zumzumjan@yahoo.com

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Joza is such a caring doctor. I feel so fortunate that he took me on as a patient. He is a brilliant doctor who looks after his patients like family.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Wonderful doctor who has looked after me and my wife for over ten years. He is a very knowledgable doctor and a true friend to us. I feel fortunate to have him as our doctor. I know he is reason we are both doing well today. Thank you Dr. Joza. God Bless you and your family.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015