Ratings for Dr. Paul Joza

Dr. Paul Joza is truly an amazing cardiologist. I can not express how much he has helped me since he took me on as a patient. He cares about his patients immensely and is very kind. I needed an Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery and he referred me to the best surgeon in Canada, Dr. David Tirone. Even after my surgery, Dr. Joza has shown so much care and been so kind. He is truly one of the best doctors I have ever come across.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr Joza is truly the best cardiologist and I feel so fortunate he is looking after my husband. He cares so much about his patients. Thanks to Dr Joza!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Joza is a doctor that everyone one should want as their cardiologist if needed. He cares and listens to his patients and takes the time to understand what is going on, not a 10 minutes your time is up and on to the next patient. Thank you very much for your dedication and commitment. Dr. Joza has been my father's cardiologist for 20 yrs. and has a great memory of all the details he has heard over that time. God bless you and all your loved ones.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

i have a question to doctor that my father did his coronary artery bypass heart surgery after 8th month of surgery now he is feeling pain on his legs upper of knee .he also has cholesterol 6 point and also high blood pressure patient taking tablets of BP and cholesterol.He is also doing daily exercise like walking,He is not in canada He cant afford to come for treatment so could you please suggest me or give an idea that is it danger or not?why he is feeling pain in his one leg ?Im waiting for answer hope you will help me ....from her daughter sarah email adress is(zumzumjan@yahoo.com

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr. Joza is such a caring doctor. I feel so fortunate that he took me on as a patient. He is a brilliant doctor who looks after his patients like family.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Wonderful doctor who has looked after me and my wife for over ten years. He is a very knowledgable doctor and a true friend to us. I feel fortunate to have him as our doctor. I know he is reason we are both doing well today. Thank you Dr. Joza. God Bless you and your family.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I have been dealing with Dr Joza for 23 years, He is a great Dr. and a truly kind,caring and compassionate human being. We could use a whole lot more like him !

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

He is an amazing Doctor. He really cares and listens to his patients. Thank you very much for your dedication and commitment. He's been my cardiologist for almost 5 yrs. and can't believe he has a great memory of every details that he heard from his patient. I wish that there are more doctors as good and passionate as you. God bless you more!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I wish I could give Dr. Joza an even higher rating. No doctors I have seen compare to this humble and kind gentleman who is just brilliant. Thank you for being my doctor, Dr. Joza.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I was treated by Dr. Paul Joza back in 2997 and he treated me with compassion, care and dignity. Wonderful doctor he truly care about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014