Ratings for Dr. Julian Marshall Ranji Mathoo

This guy needs to get stomped on like the parasite he is. Pathetic little man. Works for insurance companies.

Submitted December 11, 2017

I found him pleasant and informative. Happy to be his patient. Not sure about some of the other comments below. I would recommend him very much!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

He's not honest with you at all. Very pathetic and unprofessional doctor who has no reason to be "proud" of his title. His secretary also thinks she's above other people when she's not..she's a receptionist working for other people with a career.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Although my shots are effective I find his ever changing appointment times and having appointments booked and than he isn't there. The office tried to blame me and never have I thought I would have to record a conversation when booking appointments but I will with this office.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Saw Dr. Mathoo for neck pain and headaches. He has a pleasant manner and wasn't rushed. He did an interview and examined me thoroughly. My doctor had recommended nerve blocks and he said it was worth a try. Considering I got needles in my head, Dr. Mathoo was gentle and comforting and the experience was not all that bad. Amazingly, my headaches and neck have felt much better for 3 months already KNOCK ON WOOD. Thanks, Doc!!! I won't think twice to go back if my headaches get bad again!!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Absolutely disgraceful. I 100% agrees with those who believe that he is insurance employee and a spy. He only does and says what insuance companeis want from him ... lies &lies , even if you have your head on your hand , yet he says nothing is wrong . crooked " man " i shall say . Not deserved to be called a DR.. HOPE he gets suspended... he belongs to jail, honestly .

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Honest and straightforward doctor compared to most. Was very impressed by him. By comments, seems like he doesn't cave for insurance cheats.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Amazing. Very knowledgable. Took the time to explain why he was taking the approach he was and next steps. Looking forward to seeing the next steps of treatment.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Terrible person. I couldn't call him a doctor. As you can see with all the people been referred by the insurance companies having the same problem that certainly is something right . I do agree with all the negative comments regarding this greedy person. He is not a doctor, he is an insurance employee, as simple as that. ...

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Nice for a doc to finally spend more than 5 min with me and go through everything with me. From start to finish, a real professional who helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017