Ratings for Dr. Julian Marshall Ranji Mathoo

God bless him and his beliefs. Stop hurting people. Please.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

My husband and I are snowbirds. We've had shoulder problems for many years treated by all kinds of professionals but with short or only slight results. Dr. Mathoo saw and treated us both for the first time in November before we left for Florida. 3 months later we are still much better with one injection each and playing golf. For that, we are quite pleased to offer this doctor our excellent ratings and deep appreciation!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Very pleased with my treatment by this doctor. A credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

My lawyer sent me to this doctor for an IME to challenge my insurer. My insurance company denied me catastrophic status. It was apparent that Dr. Mathoo had read my file before he met me, unlike ALL of the insurance docs I saw. That made it easy to speak about my conditions and problems. Long story short, upon receiving his report, my adjuster notified my lawyer that I was deemed catastrophic and could start receiving treatment again. My lawyer said Dr. Mathoo is well-respected among insurance companies and personal injury lawyers alike, and that's why he sent me to him for an opinion. A lot of docs are hacks for the insurance companies, but many are also hacks for lawyers. Reading a lot of the comments here, I think it's easy to see that he's in the middle and that's why he's respected. I am certainly grateful for the time and effort he put into my case to help me get access to treatment that I need. My lawyer says it was Dr. Mathoo's opinion that swayed my adjuster. That's why I'm happy to share my experience here.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

pleasant experience all around, he did not rush me and answered all my questions. his secretary was very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

he must have had childhood trauma and is taking it out on people that have trauma due to motor vehicle accidents. People don't makeup pain and injuries they are real, these doctors are paid very well to lie and write false reports for insurance companies. God knows the truth and the patient has sleepless nights due to injuries. Someday when there is a lie dectector app it will be much easier for everyone.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I found him pleasant and informative. Happy to be his patient. Not sure about some of the other comments below. I would recommend him very much!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

He's not honest with you at all. Very pathetic and unprofessional doctor who has no reason to be "proud" of his title. His secretary also thinks she's above other people when she's not..she's a receptionist working for other people with a career.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Although my shots are effective I find his ever changing appointment times and having appointments booked and than he isn't there. The office tried to blame me and never have I thought I would have to record a conversation when booking appointments but I will with this office.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Saw Dr. Mathoo for neck pain and headaches. He has a pleasant manner and wasn't rushed. He did an interview and examined me thoroughly. My doctor had recommended nerve blocks and he said it was worth a try. Considering I got needles in my head, Dr. Mathoo was gentle and comforting and the experience was not all that bad. Amazingly, my headaches and neck have felt much better for 3 months already KNOCK ON WOOD. Thanks, Doc!!! I won't think twice to go back if my headaches get bad again!!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017