Dr. Zane was my primary care Doctor when I resided in Oceanside California. I found Dr. Zane and his staff caring and compassionate. I always felt Dr. Zane understood and was knowledgeable my needs and was current in his knowledge about treatment. He always took the time and was able to explain to me in terms that I could understand about my medical condition and the course of treatment. I always felt that Dr. Zane remembered me, personally. That meant a lot to me. He is a great doctor and I wish I were still under his care.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Awesome physician! Takes time to listen to his patients and make referrals if it's outside his scope. Making an urgent appt is difficult because of his popularity.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2012

I love this doctor. He has been my doc since 10 years ago. He has seen me through my health issues galore. He is not an egomanic, cares for his patient and is quick to refer out if it is beyond his expertise. A very friendly, kind doctor. I recommend. He has recently moved quite a bit further, but I think he is worth the trip as long as I am able to drive there I will keep him as my PCP.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

THIS GUY IS GOOD . HE WANTS TO TAKE CARE OF YOU. HE IS LOOKING TO HELP. HE DOESNT LIKE TO PERSCRIBE MEDICATION, HE WANTS TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MASK IT WITH MEDS.I HURT MY BACK AND HE SENT ME TO A SPECIALIST RIGHT AWAY, NO HESITATION.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

I like this Doctor. He's a knowledgeable professional that takes all the time necessary to address your medical concerns. I recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

Cool guy, very helpful but a bit rushed. Very good about taking the correct amount of time to make his diagnosis(sp?).

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

Dr. Russell R. Zane's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Pacificare

Updates

• First Name changed from "Russell" to "Russell R."

October 20, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Russle" to "Russell"

June 20, 2012