Ratings for Dr. Jane Baillie

Such an amazing doctor! I recommend to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Dr Baillie went above and beyond after my birth. I was having trouble keeping food down after being discharged from the hospital. I had bumped into her in the lobby of the hospital when going to a breastfeeding clinic. She stopped to see how I was doing and asked me to meet her at her office. She seen me right away, she suspected I had an ulcer (completely unrelated to pregnancy) and she said she was going to try and call in a favour with a friend. She called me around 1030pm that night from home and had me scheduled for a scope with a surgeon the next day. I really can't rave about her enough!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Always makes you feel very comfortable in her care

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

My pregnancy went from very routine to high risk on the day of delivery. Dr Baillie was excellent and we are very greatful she was on call that day. She quickly diagnosed my condition which was missed by my OB. She was very calm in an increasingly stressful situation and stayed with us for the over 3 hours it took to deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

did not show up during birth or visit after birth no information as what's going on did now even call back ti see how we are doing bad bad doctor

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

I must say she seems to be an amazing Dr and I have only spoken to her on the phone. I had a difficult emergency tooth extraction today and my Dentist was nervous on what to prescribe me at 20 weeks of pregnancy and felt that he needed advice from my ob. My ob is away so I called labor and delivery at Joseph Brant to ask the question with my dentist there and we spoke to Dr Ballie. She was absolutely amazing and answered our questions appropriately and recommended the medication that’s safe short term. Then I went to a no name pharmacy for convenience and they gave me a hard time to get it filled because it shouldn’t be taken during pregnancy and brought out the Bible of pharmacy books and wanted to speak to my ob who said it was okay. I then had to bother this poor woman again who is working on the busy l and d floor to talk to the pharmacy and by that time I left but she did call back 10 mins later and was still very polite and sympathetic to the pain I was having. I went to another pharmacy no problems at all and since I was bleeding out on their counter they rushed my order no stupid questions asked. This Dr is very friendly and if I didn’t already have a regular ob I would defiantly have her deliver my baby. Thanks again for your help today!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. Bailie is competent as well as beyond lovely !

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Called for 3 months to make an appointment. Called during the allotted call times and still received no call back. Finally reached someone and they were less than helpful.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

You will barely see her. I was under her care for two years in excruciating pain. I saw her once and the students the rest of the time. I was given tons of drugs. No one mentioned endometriosis or pelvic congestion which are way more common in woman than people realize. I went to two appointments with gyno in Toronto. I had surgery for endo and saw a vascular specialist after the gyno found the pc too. Waste of 2 years of my life and from being a healthy mom to my babies.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Very disappointing experience. After a post-op complication that she did not discuss with me (I had to find out for myself something went wrong), I called the hospital the day after my procedure to ask why no one had informed myself or my husband of the complication. Simply because I had asked what happened, 3 months later when I finally had an appointment in her office she wasted my time and one of her appointment slots to tell me that she was discharging me from her care. Quite petty for a professional. Also, as a nurse myself, a physician cannot discharge you as a patient without referring you to another. But what can anyone expect from this level of pettiness and unprofessionalism.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018