Ratings for Dr. Satinder Kumar Bhayana

Dr. Bhayana had me on medicine for over 10 years that I should not have been on for more than 5 years. His lack of medical knowledge has done me harm. I needed to see specialists after an accident but he just wanted me to see a physiotherapist that he was connected with. I am sure it was financially beneficial to him. He is not up to date with current info. He doesn't want to admit his own lack of skills. I would never go back to him. There are loads of other doctors accepting new patients. Do yourself a favour and find a different doctor.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Bhayana since he bought Dr. Georg Sayad's practice. I found I was really spoiled by Dr. Sayad, I was expecting his replacement to be every bit as caring, knowledgeable and friendly as he was. I was sorely mistaken. Dr. Bhayana is very condescending towards women. He took me off of vital medication that had been previously prescribed by Dr. Sayad, saying it was "unnecessary". A year later, when bone density tests revealed that without the drug, I had developed full blown osteoporosis, Dr. Bhayana hurriedly put me back on the drug. All he seems to care about is money. You can only bring up one key issue per visit (he can ding OHIP a multitude of times). He only wants you to see specialists he "connects" with, (translate that to mean he gets a kick back from) and he expects you, the patient, to keep track of what tests you need, and how frequently. When I recently asked him about tests I thought might be overdue, he checked my file only to find that one test was 4 years overdue! Wouldn't you think your doctor would keep abreast of such things for you, the patient? It may be hard to find doctors in Brampton, but it is well worth trying to find a new doctor if he is your current physician. I certainly am!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Bhayana since he took over for Dr. George Sayad, who was an amazing and caring doctor who truly listened to his patients. For years now I have been unsatisfied with Dr. Bhayana's service. Not only does he not care about your time, he doesn't care about you as a patient!! Today was my last appointment I will ever go to with this poor excuse for a doctor. He didn't listen to a word out of my mouth, walked out and threw Advil liqui-gels at me for my issue!!!!! I do not need Advil for a stemmed issue with a torn rotator cuff and monthly migraines that last up to 4 days in length. I need an ultrasound to help my arm and figure out the issue as I own a company and need my arm as my livelihood and need a reasoning as to why I have such intense and frequent migraines. What if I have a Tumor in my brain? Not only has he been discussing with my treatments but has consistently issued penicillin to my sick daughter during her visits and she is allergic to penicillin!!!! I have to make him re write her prescriptions because he doesn't have the decency to read her chart when she has been his patient for 8 years!!!!!!!! Terrible Doctor!!! Highly recommend he retires before he seriously insures someone or doesn't diagnose a serious issue before it is too late.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Doctor is not very people oriented, very arrogant, has little time for his patients. I think he should just pack it in. He took over from Dr Sayad, who was a gem, I wish he had some of Dr Sayad's good qualities. I have given him many chances but eventually I gave up. I still wish him the best if he can change his demeanor and treat us like we are not below him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

I don't normally post reviews but Given how nice dr Bhayana has been over the years to my family, I felt the need to respond to mr. Quackery who was prescribed some unnamed dangerous medications wrote the comment earlier. You must really dislike dr b to post something like this. I can only speak for myself and say that I've had a positive experience with dr. B and contrary to what you may believe most people seen to like him on here and around. I, myself was refered to him by another patient of his. I don't know what you were prescribed that was so dangerous but perhaps you need to see a doctor for treating hallucinations as well

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Bhayana is a great physician. Me and my family have been seeing him since he took over Dr. Sayad's practice. He truly is a great doctor and really gives me the confidence that he is knowledgeable whenever i visit him. He is also a great listener and cares significantly. I am fortunate to have Dr. Bhayana as my family doctor.

Submitted April 1, 2015

It just has to be said -- right now! This so-called, doctor[?] is simply a lousy physician that practices quackery. He has prescribed certain medications to some patients that should NEVER, EVER, use such medications as it would be a severe risk to their health -- but he did it anyway! He has shown himself to be inconsiderate (keeping people waiting for too long) and uncaring, with a bad attitude and a shitty demeanor, which he displays more often than not, and that has had him forgetting and/or ignoring his patients current medical conditions and past medical history, thus putting them at risk of serious harm. His prescribing of potentially harmful medications and being callous to his patients is totally unacceptable of any doctor, much less one in practicing medicine in Canada. If our health wasn't such a serious concern and he weren't so absolutely infuriating and insufferable many would not complain. He is however clearly insensitive and seemingly incompetent. Plus, judging by the large number of displeased patients that have rated him so lowly and agree in their disapproval of him and his actions, also the negative comments I have heard said about him, from others after they had the displeasure of encountering him, this doctor[?] should not be practicing medicine at all and should instead be investigated and then sanctioned. If you have the option, refuse this guy and instead choose another doctor with a higher rating (which shouldn't be too hard, as this guy has such a low rating) and have them be your physician. Your good health could very well depend on it.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

loving doctor. Very caring. I get sad when i have to see another doctor. They don't provide the same level of care that Dr. Bhayana provides. Excellent Doctor! highly recommend to all! Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Like Many have commented he is simply a caring physician. Nobody can be as good as him. I will only see Dr. Bhayana as my physician and i am picky as a patient. Thank you Dr. Bhayana for all your help and care over the years! I can trust you completely with my life and health!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015