Ratings for Dr. Dave Parker

Great dr nice human master of the neck I wish I could see him now

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Very gentle and caring. Knows his stuff and connects with his patients in a friendly comfortable matter. I'm very trusting in his care. The staff are very good and welcoming...

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Super nice so friendly and funny! My first visit to his clinic he made me feel super comfortable and not nervous at all. My back feels so much better and he doesn't pressure you to come back. I will definitely be seeing him again! His receptionist is so nice and welcoming too :)

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr Dave really knows his profession. He is great with kids and sports injuries.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I was having some severe back pains and walked in hoping he might have an opening for me. The receptionist was extremly helpful and ensured I was seen that day. Very knowledgable on what the problem was and exactly what needed to be done. Very impressed with my inital consult and previous visits since then. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2012

always happy with him, very helpful, always on time,

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

A great Chiropractor, I would not think to go to someone else. Dr. Parker is friendly and very knowledgeable. He knows I come in when I need him and is not one to push extra appt.’s on you that aren’t needed. Even though I have left Ladner I still go to him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

I've been to many chiropractors and he was by far the best! Always very haelpful and friendly, he knew what he was talking about and cared. I was very sad when he moved his practice out of langley! If I drove at the time I would ahve followed him!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007

He is awesome! Really has helped me with back troubles. Have seen hime for many years. Never suggests coming back if appts. are not necesary. Just wish his office was closer to my home. Great with people.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007