Ratings for Dr. Rob Mestdagh

Dr Rob and his staff are very friendly, respectful and helpful. They are also very welcoming to children. I’ve had to bring my children with me on some of my appointments and they were all very accommodating. My children had some appointments for themself too and Dr Rob always made them feel relaxed, they also had their stuffed animal adjusted, that made them very happy.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Very helpful, patient, sincere,always able to get in and fair pricing ,,, been to a number of others and I know he has been without a doubt all time best,,,keep up the good work, thanks to the staff as well for over 15 yrs

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr Rob is great. He has helped me to the point where I only need occasional tune ups.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Rob is the best and he cares! Even on short notice I can get in and he gets me back in to shape.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

For over 25 years I have been seeing Dr. Rob. The absolute best chiropractor I have seen, and I have had at least 10 others do adjustments on me over that time. Well worth the drive out from Winnipeg

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Rob was awesome! Explained everything was gentle and had me laughing! Would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Love Dr. Rob. He has help me a lot. The staff is always friendly. People who complain don't seem to understand that you can't fix something in one treatment that has been wrong for years.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr Rob and his staff are the best! Very professional and friendly. Dr Rob is about as honest and talented of a Chiropractor that you will find. Oakbank is lucky to have this clinic here in town.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Rob is great! I'm shocked to read some of the negative comments. I have never been anything but impressed with his treatment. Hours of operation are appreciated too, people who work normal hours can't get to the Dr. between 9-5.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Rough. Aggressive. Egotistical. In a hurry. Does not listen but loves the sound of his own voice. Having said that he did fix my back but so did Dr Stitt in Brandon who does not jump on my like Dr. Rob does. Oakbank office staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015