Ratings for Dr. Helen Vorobeychik

She doesn't give a dam about anything or anyone.. i think she might even have some type of mental disorder honestly always looks depressed whenever i go see her i feel like shes the one in need of a doctor not me... and i had some infection she didnt prescribe me anything so i had to google my own prescription and told her the name of the prescription to give it to me... so i became my own doctor in a way... effing ridiculous.. she can careless if you live or die

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

because of this horrific doctor I've been really struggling with non stop excruciating pain in my body for over 8 years. She just looked at my blankly and said nothing is wrong with me... doesn't care, when I asked who i should see or what to do next, she had nothing to say and just left the room. The funny thing is I'm 28 now and when I first came to her in my teens because of my Russian parents and whole Russian community thing, I feel like I would've had a life to live if she actually helped or even cared to help way back when. Can't believe this crook call's herself a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

My family nave been with Dr Helena Vorobeychik more than 9 years and she allways helpful. We live far, but still visit her. She saved my life!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Vorobeychik is a great doctor. I've been with her for 6 years and have only good things to say about her as a doctor. Her new secretary is very rude though.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Helen Vorobeychik is a great physician , thank you doctor , always very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I don’t how they still work. Got CT scan referral more than a month ago and they call 2 days before my CT scan appointment to say they forgot to give me blood test requisition form and blood results are required before CT scan. Now I came to do the CT and was told can’t be done because blood results are not ready. Not the 1st time. Absolutely no care for patients . Time to find another doctor

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Doctor? Oh no, you kidding me? She's not a doctor. She's a clerk that wears doctor's robe. She cares less about any patient. She knows and wants to know nothing. Absolutely worst doctor I ever knew.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Always on time!!! Genuinely cares about my health

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Absolutely horrible front desk stuff. Dr. Vorobeychik is nice and knowledgeable, always very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Helen Vorobeychik is a great physician. She's a person of few words, but those words are thoughtful and intelligent ones. I completely trust her with my health care needs. The staff, though, are extremely busy and overworked so are not always very patient or polite.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016