Ratings for Dr. Helen Vorobeychik

She is an amazing doctor and a very kind person Thank you for everything

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Excellent Dr keeps current refers to the best of the best

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Vorobeychik is excellent doctor who really care about her patients. She is my GP for almost 18 years. She listens carefully and trying to find proper treatment,always remembers what problem I have and what medication I take even before looking to my file. Referring me to specialist if needed.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Great family doctor. Helped lots to all my family members. Little busy to arrange an appointment but it worst. Very professional, good ethics, always ready to help and solve issues.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

She doesn't give a dam about anything or anyone.. i think she might even have some type of mental disorder honestly always looks depressed whenever i go see her i feel like shes the one in need of a doctor not me... and i had some infection she didnt prescribe me anything so i had to google my own prescription and told her the name of the prescription to give it to me... so i became my own doctor in a way... effing ridiculous.. she can careless if you live or die

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

because of this horrific doctor I've been really struggling with non stop excruciating pain in my body for over 8 years. She just looked at my blankly and said nothing is wrong with me... doesn't care, when I asked who i should see or what to do next, she had nothing to say and just left the room. The funny thing is I'm 28 now and when I first came to her in my teens because of my Russian parents and whole Russian community thing, I feel like I would've had a life to live if she actually helped or even cared to help way back when. Can't believe this crook call's herself a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

My family nave been with Dr Helena Vorobeychik more than 9 years and she allways helpful. We live far, but still visit her. She saved my life!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Vorobeychik is a great doctor. I've been with her for 6 years and have only good things to say about her as a doctor. Her new secretary is very rude though.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Helen Vorobeychik is a great physician , thank you doctor , always very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I don’t how they still work. Got CT scan referral more than a month ago and they call 2 days before my CT scan appointment to say they forgot to give me blood test requisition form and blood results are required before CT scan. Now I came to do the CT and was told can’t be done because blood results are not ready. Not the 1st time. Absolutely no care for patients . Time to find another doctor

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017