You may also like

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I've had Doc Rendall perform 2 knee scopes, a rotator cuff repair, and am soon having him do a full knee replacement. This guy is smart, knowledgeable, helpful, and an excellent surgeon. As others have mentioned, the waiting room time for follow-up appointments is ridiculous (typically 2 hours); however, once he gets to you, he takes the time to ensure everything is understood, etc. I'd rather wait and get the necessary face time than be seen promptly and rushed out the door! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Overall a very under rated doctor, he looked at my knee after my skateboarding injury and I found him quite gentle and methodical.. also devilishly handsome. I bet he has some intelligent and beautiful nieces and nephews that share his genes. Also, mention you're a runner and receive 50% off! The hospital was quite elegant also, I'm sure some remarkable children were born there in the late 80's.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Since moving away from Mayfair Place, the quality of the support staff has gone through the roof. You have a great team there Dr. Ed. He was well prepared for the visit, having reviewed my case. He discussed all the options thoroughly and we came to, what I believe to be, the best treatment. I would recommend Dr. Rendall to anyone. Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr Rendall is probably the most informative medical practitioner I have ever met (and I have met quite a few) He will take the time to educate you in a manner that you can understand and make decisions on all medical options available, there is no pushing to unknown solutions with him. I never felt rushed during my appointments, and in my case, he had my meniscus repaired and not only was Dr Rendall's focus getting my mobility back, but this was reflected in his entire staff. I called to thank them for alleviating my years of pain and they all said that they really enjoy coming in every day and working with him. It shows! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Rendall.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Upon meeting Dr, I assumed he would have the holier than thou persona that I have encountered, so wrong A little clinical to begin with, but warmed up. After telling me that my pain relief was the priority and not getting weight off me 1st, I was sold. His support team has been nothing but professional, kind & knowledgable. Not a fan of the location - until we found the back lot. I get my surgery in 2 days, can't wait. 7weeks post surgery - doing great. So well in fact got the ok for 2nd surgery. Had to wait for my appt, but sorry it's a fact of life. I would rather wait for a Dr that explains things than one that runs out after there's a lull in the conversation. Still an awesome group of people. Come on Donna, find me a date. ;)

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Rendall and his staff are number one in my books! I had my first total knee replacement done Nov/12 and getting my second one Feb/13. I am impressed and very appreciative that I did not have to wait for years to get this done, as Ihave heard horror stories of that happening.The first surgery went extremely well, my new knee is awesome. Dr Rendall knows his stuff, and his staff is extremely helpful and compassionate. I cannot say enough about this clinic! And I have to mention too, that the nursing staff at the Rockyview hospital where the surgeries took place were also top notch! I am so thankful that I will be living pain free!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

I understood going in it would be a long wait - and people shouldn't rate on puntual when you know how busy they are...and you shouldn't judge on the staff - it is the doctor you are rating! Anyway...in saying all that I found him to be wonderfully friendly and helpful and answered all my questions, sent me for another xray and found out my hip was actually worse than the knee I came to see him about! So now surgery scheduled and I look forward to it, and I trust the doctor completely. He was caring and seemed interested in my pain, etc. and even showed me my xrays.. A1 in my book! I will definitely be back to get my kneed done

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr. Edward Rendall's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've had rotator cuff surgery twice with Dr Rendall. Wouldn't think twice about seeing him again. "

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Overall a pretty good docter! although he dresses in crocs and socks. I also think he needs to get his pirate tooth fixed"

October 30, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I've had Doc Rendall perform 2 knee scopes, a rotator cuff repair, and am soon having him do a full knee replacement. This guy is smart, knowledgeable, helpful..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Operated my mom she is loving her new knee! Thanks Doctor Rendall."

January 12, 2015