You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Edward Rendall

Dr. Rendall is the best. I was unable to walk due to end stage osteoarthritis. Didn't have to wait long to see him. I'd heard bad stories about how some doctors refuse you the knee replacement if you're overweight, diabetic, look at them the wrong way, etc. Dr. Rendall was pleasant, encouraging (rather alarmed that I'd waited so long). I told him I was prediabetic... he said "you need two knees to fight that one." I nearly cried from relief at his attitude. A terribly busy clinic - bring a book or do clown tricks.. the wait is worth Dr. Rendall, however. Can't say enough wonderful things about the nursing staff at the Rockyview. First knee replacement July 15, second one will be March 16/16. No pain. Probably because the pain before was unbelievable. Dr. Rendall is God's gift.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I've had Doc Rendall perform 2 knee scopes, a rotator cuff repair, and am soon having him do a full knee replacement. This guy is smart, knowledgeable, helpful, and an excellent surgeon. As others have mentioned, the waiting room time for follow-up appointments is ridiculous (typically 2 hours); however, once he gets to you, he takes the time to ensure everything is understood, etc. I'd rather wait and get the necessary face time than be seen promptly and rushed out the door! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Overall a very under rated doctor, he looked at my knee after my skateboarding injury and I found him quite gentle and methodical.. also devilishly handsome. I bet he has some intelligent and beautiful nieces and nephews that share his genes. Also, mention you're a runner and receive 50% off! The hospital was quite elegant also, I'm sure some remarkable children were born there in the late 80's.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Since moving away from Mayfair Place, the quality of the support staff has gone through the roof. You have a great team there Dr. Ed. He was well prepared for the visit, having reviewed my case. He discussed all the options thoroughly and we came to, what I believe to be, the best treatment. I would recommend Dr. Rendall to anyone. Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr Rendall is probably the most informative medical practitioner I have ever met (and I have met quite a few) He will take the time to educate you in a manner that you can understand and make decisions on all medical options available, there is no pushing to unknown solutions with him. I never felt rushed during my appointments, and in my case, he had my meniscus repaired and not only was Dr Rendall's focus getting my mobility back, but this was reflected in his entire staff. I called to thank them for alleviating my years of pain and they all said that they really enjoy coming in every day and working with him. It shows! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Rendall.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Upon meeting Dr, I assumed he would have the holier than thou persona that I have encountered, so wrong A little clinical to begin with, but warmed up. After telling me that my pain relief was the priority and not getting weight off me 1st, I was sold. His support team has been nothing but professional, kind & knowledgable. Not a fan of the location - until we found the back lot. I get my surgery in 2 days, can't wait. 7weeks post surgery - doing great. So well in fact got the ok for 2nd surgery. Had to wait for my appt, but sorry it's a fact of life. I would rather wait for a Dr that explains things than one that runs out after there's a lull in the conversation. Still an awesome group of people. Come on Donna, find me a date. ;)

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Edward Rendall's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rendall is the best. I was unable to walk due to end stage osteoarthritis. Didn't have to wait long to see him. I'd heard bad stories about how some doct..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a choice to pick a specialist, I would consider another one. Nurse at his office is so rude and unhelpful. "

March 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've had rotator cuff surgery twice with Dr Rendall. Wouldn't think twice about seeing him again. "

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Overall a pretty good docter! although he dresses in crocs and socks. I also think he needs to get his pirate tooth fixed"

October 30, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I've had Doc Rendall perform 2 knee scopes, a rotator cuff repair, and am soon having him do a full knee replacement. This guy is smart, knowledgeable, helpful..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Operated my mom she is loving her new knee! Thanks Doctor Rendall."

January 12, 2015