Ratings for Dr. Edward Rendall

New right knee May 24. Left was replaced 2009. Happy to recommend Dr. Rendall. Makes it easy to ask question, voice concerns.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I liek dis doctar, heez reeliy good. he fixed mi nee

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Rendall is the best. I was unable to walk due to end stage osteoarthritis. Didn't have to wait long to see him. I'd heard bad stories about how some doctors refuse you the knee replacement if you're overweight, diabetic, look at them the wrong way, etc. Dr. Rendall was pleasant, encouraging (rather alarmed that I'd waited so long). I told him I was prediabetic... he said "you need two knees to fight that one." I nearly cried from relief at his attitude. A terribly busy clinic - bring a book or do clown tricks.. the wait is worth Dr. Rendall, however. Can't say enough wonderful things about the nursing staff at the Rockyview. First knee replacement July 15, second one will be March 16/16. No pain. Probably because the pain before was unbelievable. Dr. Rendall is God's gift.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I had a choice to pick a specialist, I would consider another one. Nurse at his office is so rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I've had rotator cuff surgery twice with Dr Rendall. Wouldn't think twice about seeing him again.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Overall a pretty good docter! although he dresses in crocs and socks. I also think he needs to get his pirate tooth fixed

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I've had Doc Rendall perform 2 knee scopes, a rotator cuff repair, and am soon having him do a full knee replacement. This guy is smart, knowledgeable, helpful, and an excellent surgeon. As others have mentioned, the waiting room time for follow-up appointments is ridiculous (typically 2 hours); however, once he gets to you, he takes the time to ensure everything is understood, etc. I'd rather wait and get the necessary face time than be seen promptly and rushed out the door! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Great doctor. Operated my mom she is loving her new knee! Thanks Doctor Rendall.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Overall a very under rated doctor, he looked at my knee after my skateboarding injury and I found him quite gentle and methodical.. also devilishly handsome. I bet he has some intelligent and beautiful nieces and nephews that share his genes. Also, mention you're a runner and receive 50% off! The hospital was quite elegant also, I'm sure some remarkable children were born there in the late 80's.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Since moving away from Mayfair Place, the quality of the support staff has gone through the roof. You have a great team there Dr. Ed. He was well prepared for the visit, having reviewed my case. He discussed all the options thoroughly and we came to, what I believe to be, the best treatment. I would recommend Dr. Rendall to anyone. Thanks Doc.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013