Ratings for Dr. Edward Rendall

Dr. Rendall replaced both my knees and hips and gave me back by quality of life. I was always active, in my early 60's and he wanted to keep me active rather than have me wait until I was much order and not moving around much. I have had no issues and back to cross country skiing, hiking, and enjoying life free from pain.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

My husband had ankle surgery in December. He is 70 years old. Thanks to doctor Rendalls skill, he is able, in May, to walk six miles in a day. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

long time to in but very good-----worth the wait----Shirley was also great

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr Rendall took the time to make me feel comfortable. The moment I could feel my knee again from the total knee replacement I new that the pain would be gone. The office staff is friendly and effective. Compared to my last knee surgery 35 years ago I was very pleased with the care and attention.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Rendall's for a couple of years. He did a left knee replacement for me and we are discussing doing my right knee. He imparts a lot of knowledge, is very friendly, and does a good job in training students. Also, his assistant Shirley is amazing - so nice.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Outstanding service from staff and surgeon. Dr. Rendall takes time to explain everything. Staff are very open to questions as well.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

New right knee May 24. Left was replaced 2009. Happy to recommend Dr. Rendall. Makes it easy to ask question, voice concerns.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

I liek dis doctar, heez reeliy good. he fixed mi nee

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Rendall is the best. I was unable to walk due to end stage osteoarthritis. Didn't have to wait long to see him. I'd heard bad stories about how some doctors refuse you the knee replacement if you're overweight, diabetic, look at them the wrong way, etc. Dr. Rendall was pleasant, encouraging (rather alarmed that I'd waited so long). I told him I was prediabetic... he said "you need two knees to fight that one." I nearly cried from relief at his attitude. A terribly busy clinic - bring a book or do clown tricks.. the wait is worth Dr. Rendall, however. Can't say enough wonderful things about the nursing staff at the Rockyview. First knee replacement July 15, second one will be March 16/16. No pain. Probably because the pain before was unbelievable. Dr. Rendall is God's gift.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I had a choice to pick a specialist, I would consider another one. Nurse at his office is so rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016