Ratings for Dr. Nicole Aube

I NEED HELP from those of you who have been assessed by Aube incorrectly, had kids taken away, lied to, twisted words, felt she was abusive to you during interviews, or she overlooked evidence, especially abuse, said you lied, and have evidence. I am about to fight her in court to protect innocent babies. I need parents to help. Numbers and similar experiences will reveal the truth. But I need help now. Please contact me ASAP. She is destroying lives and innocent kids and relationships with healthy loving parents are being destroyed. I realize just discussing her name may make you feel ill, but please come forward.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Aube helped me in the assessment for the courts. Obviously other comments here are from people who were not effective parents and she saw that. Her ability to see through my husbands lies and manipulation made it possible for my children to no longer be traumatised by his desire to use them as a pawn in the ending of our marriage. She knows what she is doing and tells it like it is. my children now can have some stability and we can move on with our lives, assuming their dad respects the courts decision. I will be eternally grateful to Dr. Aube for her expertise and her help.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Horrid draconian senile monster possibly committed other offenses ln other provinces must be stopped .Chris Long please e mail me regarding lawsuit against her . Chrislongroofing@hotmail.ca

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

My experience with this woman has been a horrifying. She is bias. Take a tape recorder to your meetings. If you have a choice......stay the F__ _ _ away. She is bad news. She rude. She is unprofessional. She is cold. She calls herself a Dr. .. that's a joke. I could go on and on.........that's how bad she was and is. If you would like to loose your children, put them in danger, loose your sanity, get no help, have a judge make a life destroying decision on her fake reports that are against you, if you have time, gas and money to waste to get devastating results....... I would then highly recommend her. She will help you with all of that. But if you want a real physiologist and real help... then I would recommend you get a professional that really knows what they are doing. I think her professional name should change from Dr. Aube to Dr. AUB_ T_H.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Very good expérience. She helped my daughter after her dad and I separated. He didn't have much involvement with our daughter afterwards and she helped her understand it wasn't her fault.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

My experience with this woman has been nothing short of disastrous. She ignored evidence, made judgements and diagnosis without investigation and prepared a report that she was not under mandate to do for one side in litigation. She has made a sad and stressful situation extremely worse. I have filed a complaint with the college of psychologists as this is truly the only way that her lack of fairness, continued bias, and unwillingness to address evidence can actually be reviewed. If you have commented here or have had a similar experience then this is the best way to force her to be accountable for her devastating actions

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Seriously judges you before you even meet her. This woman should lose her license! She is a disgrace to parenthood and compares her parenting to everyone else's. She is your worst nightmare and I found her to be not only abusive to my children but did not report child abuse as she is legally bound to.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

OMG I am soooooooooo Happy to see these comments against this VILE MONSTER. She is the biggest HORROR and FILTHIEST LIAR ever put on earth. I want the NEWS to actually expose this lying SACK of GARBAGE and the JUDGES are the same dirt in bed with this SICK animal. She needs to be put in jail and the key thrown away. My KIDS lives have also been destroyed by this ANIMAL. She is SICK and the legal system is even sicker to believe this FRAUD. !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOCK THIS MONSTER AWAY. She is the dumbest fool. A liar ..A trash . She should be put in a cage.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I agree with all negativ reviews. The worst is that judge just ruled that my kids have to be assets again with her!!! Since apparently she knows the child!!! OMG my daughter already refused to talk to her. Please contact me I'm in with you to start legal action against her. I can't believe that this person is psychologist who could advise a court! abbycan@hotmail.com

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

This person destroyed my children's lives, she created completely fabricated and biased report. I want to sue her too...just let me know when and where you want to meet. I'm in.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016