Ratings for Dr. Nicole Aube

I honestly don’t even know where to begin. She has ruined the lives of my children. Even though, I had a parent coordinator, child counsellor, and family doctor all give justified reasons why it would not be in my children’s best interest to have half time residency with their father she still concluded that 1/2 residency was best. I hired her because I was told she could tell if thechildren were being manipulated. She was absolutely oblivious. Please do not use her, I certainly wish I would have went with someone else. Now, I need to do damage control and hope that my children are not completely turned against me by their father.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

She is biased, does not follow facts. Ignores instructions and breaches privacy. Makes recommendations before the person even finhises.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Aube is very easily swayed, very unprofessional and actually refused evidence. She had made up her mind prior to all the appointments being completed and wrote her report without having all of the court documents to "get it off her plate" . Please stay away from her, she has created disastrous results from her inability to perform her duties successfully.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

If you are a mother fighting to protect your children dont get a section 211 or views of the child report! Have your child see a counsellor at their local school ONLY, schools have their own protection laws and an abuser cant trample on their rights. Try not to litigate with him, instead try being his friend and staying out of court. Sacrifice yourself to protect your kids. Sometimes mama bears have to change plans.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Crazy!. I am a clinical psychologist and I am seeing a family that she has actually tore to pieces. This woman is a disaster. Her clinical judgement must be clouded by bias from her personal life. She quickly forms her opinions and looks for cues to reinforce her bias without considering actual evidence. Two children are being traumatized as we speak because of her inability to stay at a healthy distance to the case that she is assigned to. And I am reading dozens of reviews from people whose lives have been ruined by this insane delusional amateur. Sad to see that the system has system gotten so blind and weak to allow such incompetent so called "professionals" run wild with no control. Please be very careful proceed with caution when interacting with her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Aube was very unprofessional. I had my first appointment with her and she was very late, very disorganized and seemed very irritated that she was even involved in the process. Her main concern was to get through the interview “as fast as possible”. I found it difficult to complete a sentence, she would cut me off with her interpretation of what she felt I was trying to say. When I questioned her on this I was lectured on how much education she has and how “famous” she feels she is. I don’t feel she had any interest in listening to the facts but to get through the appointment as fast as possible.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Aube is a wonderful advocate for children. Her assessments and findings are done in the best interest of the child. I am forever grateful that my daughter finally had someone to stand up for her rights and entitlements. Her reporting stuck to the facts rather than she said, he said. Anyone who wants what is best for their child should seek help from Dr. Aube.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Aube saved my daughter. That makes her one of the greatest people I know. She is kind, caring, child-centered, sharp, and approachable. Thank you Dr. Aube.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Aube is extremely thorough and helped to validate the experiences we all went through.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

This woman is very difficult to deal with. She was paranoid that I was recording the session. She was trying to put words in my mouth and became very aggressive if I asked anything she didn’t agree with. She refused to look at evidence and was easily manipulated. Stay away from this woman. She should Not be assessing anyone. She’s nuts!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018