Ratings for Dr. Nicole Aube

Dr. Aube saved my daughter. That makes her one of the greatest people I know. She is kind, caring, child-centered, sharp, and approachable. Thank you Dr. Aube.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Aube is extremely thorough and helped to validate the experiences we all went through.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

This woman is very difficult to deal with. She was paranoid that I was recording the session. She was trying to put words in my mouth and became very aggressive if I asked anything she didn’t agree with. She refused to look at evidence and was easily manipulated. Stay away from this woman. She should Not be assessing anyone. She’s nuts!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Avoid at all costs. Been almost 20 years since seeing this woman and still triggered by my experience. She spoke about her own issues with her family, came late wearing two different shoes and asked me to walk with her to the liquor store during our appointment as she need ingredients to make Sangria for a a party later that evening. I have since received my Masters and shake at the thought that I went to this woman Not only once but repeatedly before I realized that she was nuts.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Please email me if you have had similar experiences (point form them please), or have some proof that she ignored evidence, issues with materials submitted,or you have evidence of misconduct. Please record your sessions. Please email me: rchenko@yahoo.com If we unite, we might be able to stop her practice, to prevent future harm to children.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Find another doctor if there’s that many disappointed comments as for me my next appointment with her was for today. To much is at stake to leave this in the hands of someone who’s testimony is bought and paid for. I have decided to cancel.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I have had the same experience of many people here. She was hostile, accusatory, and accused me of illogical things such as going after my exes money, when I just turned it down to get away from his abusive ways. She also said any women talking about abuse in divorce is "falsifying" , and "controlling". Statistics show that She even said a ra-pe is not a ra-pe, (I have to misspell it so this rating system accepts the word, and mine was violent), unless I immediately told him "I disliked it", afterwards. Otherwise how would the man choking me know I wasn't "into it". She lied and misquoted all my collaterals. She ignored medical evidence about rage issues from my ex, and mental illnesses from 4 other experts, yet diagnosed me with something I dont have. She has cost me significant damage to my children, my finances., my reputation. But what I didn't expect is the severe emotional damage she caused by telling me a ra-pe isn't a ra-pe unless I told him, despite me telling her I was so afraid, I thought he was going to kill me this time. She said in her report that documented physical abuse, even admitted by my ex , didn't exist. What I had survived didn't happen. It's hard to describe what it does, when a "psychologist", says and does these things to you after you had the courage to run and protect your kids. Courage to stand up to a manipulative abuser, where he gets rewarded by her completely outrageous report. The additional damage that causes is that the abuser gets more abusive to me, and more victim like to others. I will tell you, that I read some comments prior to hiring her, but thought they were from bitter, maybe crazy people who "lost". I'm a business owner, thinking rational, non ego person, and I can tell you this and other comments are real. In fact I am trying to put together a major lawsuit against her, to remove her from this field of work. If you have PROOF of your experience please contact me, Ill put my email in another post. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

This woman should be criminally registered as a "Dangerous Offender". She has acted in criminal collusion with the Ministry of Children and Families for years. Dr. Aube has destroyed the lives of so many children in exchange for huge payouts from the MCFD.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

This woman has ruined my life and so many others from what I have read. When she has made up her mind there is no changing it. My children are an absolute mess due to her report. I'm not sure how she is still practicing with all the complaints I have read. Please choose another doctor to do your 211 report as this doctor will do more harm than good.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Aube is simply a hired gun by MCFD to write whatever a social worker wants written. She does zero research and only believes what the biased social worker told her. She was rude and abrasive and turned the conversation repeatedly into how smart and famous she was. If you are ever asked to take a PCA by this person, do NOT consent or you will for sure come out on the losing end.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017