Ratings for Dr. Nicole Aube

Very good expérience. She helped my daughter after her dad and I separated. He didn't have much involvement with our daughter afterwards and she helped her understand it wasn't her fault.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

My experience with this woman has been nothing short of disastrous. She ignored evidence, made judgements and diagnosis without investigation and prepared a report that she was not under mandate to do for one side in litigation. She has made a sad and stressful situation extremely worse. I have filed a complaint with the college of psychologists as this is truly the only way that her lack of fairness, continued bias, and unwillingness to address evidence can actually be reviewed. If you have commented here or have had a similar experience then this is the best way to force her to be accountable for her devastating actions

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Seriously judges you before you even meet her. This woman should lose her license! She is a disgrace to parenthood and compares her parenting to everyone else's. She is your worst nightmare and I found her to be not only abusive to my children but did not report child abuse as she is legally bound to.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

OMG I am soooooooooo Happy to see these comments against this VILE MONSTER. She is the biggest HORROR and FILTHIEST LIAR ever put on earth. I want the NEWS to actually expose this lying SACK of GARBAGE and the JUDGES are the same dirt in bed with this SICK animal. She needs to be put in jail and the key thrown away. My KIDS lives have also been destroyed by this ANIMAL. She is SICK and the legal system is even sicker to believe this FRAUD. !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOCK THIS MONSTER AWAY. She is the dumbest fool. A liar ..A trash . She should be put in a cage.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I agree with all negativ reviews. The worst is that judge just ruled that my kids have to be assets again with her!!! Since apparently she knows the child!!! OMG my daughter already refused to talk to her. Please contact me I'm in with you to start legal action against her. I can't believe that this person is psychologist who could advise a court! abbycan@hotmail.com

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

This person destroyed my children's lives, she created completely fabricated and biased report. I want to sue her too...just let me know when and where you want to meet. I'm in.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

To the person looking for others. I'm interested. She does nothing short of destroying lives. How do I get in contact with you?

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

This woman is a hired gun and will create a report as directed no matter the outcome. I am actually looking for others who may wish to get together and sue/launch legal action against her.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Please stay away from this woman. She's absolutely crazy. DO NOT RETAIN HER FOR ANY REASON! The posters speak to every experience I had with her!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

This woman is exactly what the other posters have described. She had a judgement before she even stepped foot in the door. Please stay away from this person. It's too late for my family, but if it's not too late for yours, RUN! Your family is far too important than to expose them to this complete and utter fraud.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016