Ratings for Dr. Davina Kazanowski

My doctor was not available so I've seen Dr. Kazanowski. This was a single time, but I have had a chance to observe her professional & respectful attitude. The necessary medication was prescribed, which brought a great relief in symptoms. Dr. Kazanowski even checked if this medication is in the list of meds I cannot take due to a different condition. I was impressed.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

it "came down from the college" for doctors to cut people off there opiates if they are used for chronic back pain. This "came down from the college" in the middle of the fentanyl crisis. Many more people died. Who is responsible?

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr. Kazanowski is an extremely dedicated physician. She spends time with her patients and is a remarkable person. Anyone who has her as their doctor is so fortunate.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Kaz since Dr. Weight retired, I am forever grateful that she accepted me as her patient. she is so thorough, keeps very detailed records which she reviews with me every time I go in. She often call s me at home after she reads my tests and saves me a long and expensive ferry trip. She will always refer to a specialist if she feels another opinion is warranted. My friends are all envious of me for having such a caring and competent Dr. Hope she never retires! she follows up and takes the time to really hear my concerns.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Doctor Kazanowski is amazing. She has been my doctor for 10 years and I hope she never retires! Most knowledgeable doctor I have ever seen. I have never left her office feeling anything less then confident and knowledgeable on every question or concern I had.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Kaz is the best. She is very thorough, very helpful and very knowledgeable. She is a good listener and addresses concerns. She keeps detailed records and knows what's going on, so you don't have to try to remember every detail from one visit to the next. I can't say enough about how lucky I feel to have Dr. Kaz as my G.P.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

My Mum and I see Dr. Kazanowski. She is awesome. I'm 14 and she's helped me with skin problems. She is great.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

She is the best for 25 years ...she even call my house to see if my son was ok after a broken leg...amazing

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Kaz goes above and beyond. I tell people all the time how lucky we are to have such an amazing, caring, and thorough Dr. They are all envious! Any doctor that follows up with you well into an evening, while on her vacation is one of a kind! She is a model for all GP and truly should be acknowledge beyond this rating for her excellence in her profession!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Kaz is probably the best doctor I have had. I have been going to her for 20 years. She is very thorough, knowledgeable and does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if need be. She take her time with you an you never feel rushed at your appointment. I can't say enough about her.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015