Ratings for Dr. Davina Kazanowski

Dr. Kazanowski has been my physician for years. She's thoughtful, respectful, and an amazing listener—it's clear she really cares about her patients. I'm very lucky to be able to call her my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr Kazanowski is exceptional. She works extremely hard for her patients both during their appointment and follow up. I have, on several occasions, received phone calls in the evening following up with test results etc. Punctuality can be a problem, however, being a person she has taken 30 min with at one appointment, I don't mind waiting for my appointment knowing that she is providing the care her patients need, regardless of MSP allowable billing. She is respectful, through, caring and listens to concerns raised. She explains options and answers any questions. I'm exceptionally fortunate to be able to call her my family physician for the last 15 years.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

My doctor was not available so I've seen Dr. Kazanowski. This was a single time, but I have had a chance to observe her professional & respectful attitude. The necessary medication was prescribed, which brought a great relief in symptoms. Dr. Kazanowski even checked if this medication is in the list of meds I cannot take due to a different condition. I was impressed.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

it "came down from the college" for doctors to cut people off there opiates if they are used for chronic back pain. This "came down from the college" in the middle of the fentanyl crisis. Many more people died. Who is responsible?

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr. Kazanowski is an extremely dedicated physician. She spends time with her patients and is a remarkable person. Anyone who has her as their doctor is so fortunate.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Kaz since Dr. Weight retired, I am forever grateful that she accepted me as her patient. she is so thorough, keeps very detailed records which she reviews with me every time I go in. She often call s me at home after she reads my tests and saves me a long and expensive ferry trip. She will always refer to a specialist if she feels another opinion is warranted. My friends are all envious of me for having such a caring and competent Dr. Hope she never retires! she follows up and takes the time to really hear my concerns.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Doctor Kazanowski is amazing. She has been my doctor for 10 years and I hope she never retires! Most knowledgeable doctor I have ever seen. I have never left her office feeling anything less then confident and knowledgeable on every question or concern I had.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Kaz is the best. She is very thorough, very helpful and very knowledgeable. She is a good listener and addresses concerns. She keeps detailed records and knows what's going on, so you don't have to try to remember every detail from one visit to the next. I can't say enough about how lucky I feel to have Dr. Kaz as my G.P.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

My Mum and I see Dr. Kazanowski. She is awesome. I'm 14 and she's helped me with skin problems. She is great.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

She is the best for 25 years ...she even call my house to see if my son was ok after a broken leg...amazing

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015