Ratings for Dr. Paula Niewstraten

Dr. Nieuwstraten is a knowledgeable, helpful and takes the time to be thorough. Her office staff are extremely efficient and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Paula is easily approachable ,there is never any fear of asking personal or sensitive topics. She is very knowledgeable,has a modern work ethic and office environment.While I was in the examination room, we talked about my next follow up appointment , she printed a sticker(new),, with date and time and the appointment was also forwarded to the reception desk which was confirmed with me upon my exit, always up to date and thorough in her practice. A doctor whom listens to your concerns and questions,without the rush and looking at the watch. Dennis

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

I would echo that Dr Niewstraten is the right combination of humility and knowledge. She is open to suggestions, willing to listen and makes great recommendations. I am very happy with her and only wish I could get my husband in there too.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Most understanding, patient, humble and helpful person one can ever find. Usha Trivedi

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Very understanding with good people skills and a practical approach to medicine. Willing to explain things and doesn't mind if the patient has done their own research on the Internet.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

Down to earth, approachable, good listener. Friends and family who are also patients of hers all seem quite content. Best G.P. I've had. I did ding her one point on punctuality: waiting well past the appointment time is very infrequent in my experience, but has happened.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007