Ratings for Dr. Edward Zolpis

Empathetic and supportive, with a variety of venues such as "your journey", "from dreams to the now", bringing light to the present by looking at past, at present conflictual relationships..stress is on "The Now" and how to realise living fully in the present. A caring psychiatrist for all his patients and remarkably adaptive methodology. Over five stars. Rare find.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

A dedicated, responsible, multi-tasking doctor whose only concern is to make the patient better.

Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Zolpis is the kindest, brightest, most warm and empathetic person I've ever known. As a psychiatrist he is knowledgeable, flexible, patient and truly caring. I saw Dr. Zolpis for 12 years and he has had a greater positive influence in my life than any other professional or friend.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Not knowledgeable, not helpful. I think the problem is that he is very narrow minded and doesn't understand any viewpoints other than his own.

Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Zolpis was a major and essential contributor in the awakening of that "other" level of Being in me, a level without which man is but a pathetic puppet in the hands of what is commonly called "personal biography". I see him as the best example I have known of what Karlfried Graf Dürckheim calls an "awaking catalyst", i.e. a guide, a model and a spark in the arduous process of becoming real (http://www.stillnessspeaks.com/assets/books/1/Karlfried%20Graf%20Durkheim%20Becoming%20Real.pdf). Thank you, Sir.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Super, with very good sense of humor, something rare in this kind of professional

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Zolpis is one in a million. I have been a patient, on and off, for more than 20 years, and he has always demonstrated the highest professional and personal integrity. Empathetic, insightful, respectful, he has helped me through tough times and encouraged me, kindly but firmly, to make some much-need changes. I don't know where I would be today if I hadn't had his support, and I will always consider him to be one of the most influential people in my life.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

I've been seeing Dr.Zolpis for almost 10 years, and I couldn't ask for a better therapist. He is considerate and empathetic, and has provided me with much life-changing "food for thought". He has pulled me through some very dark times, and I'm so grateful for his knowledge and wisdom. And regardless of my mood, he never fails to make me laugh.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

The BEST psycho-analyst ever, plus all types of general psychiatry, practical therapies, CBT etc. He listens and interacts, not a pill pusher but knowledgeable about drugs. Sweet and empathetic.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

DR.Zolpis is the best there is. I have had many doctors and have been incredibly fortunate to have found Dr.Zolpis. His knowledge is amazing and his suggested coping skills have saved my life.He is never judgemental and always encouraging.I always leave a session with something to ponder and work on.He has guided me through a remarkable lifestyle change that had me lose over 150lbs. The psychological journey is as intense as the weight loss and I couldnt have done it without Dr.Zolpis, affectionaltely referred to as the BigZ..he is wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009