Ratings for Dr. Kevin Wade

I have very high respect to Dr. Wade; he is excellent, very good. However, there is two front desk staff which I should say is the worst MOA that I have seen. They gave me appointment at 8:30am in the morning. I requested to have appointment at 9am; any day will be fine for I have to drop my children to school. They said that only 8:30am appointment – either I take it or I should go to another doctor. Dr. Wade, I hope you will look into this and please educate your staff. They are very rude and I am very disappointed. I will file my concern to BCMA.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I have MS and Optic Nerve Head Drusen. For the past month I have had a visual field distortion in one of my eyes, so I called Dr. Wade's offiffice. I was told to call my Optometrist and have him look at the problem eye. The Optometrist, after trying for a month, has yet to contact me (I have tried his office several times). In the meantime, my distortion has gotten worse and I cannot see. I am in the state of being tossed between doctors.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Doctor Wade is absolutely wonderful. He did both my cataracts , I was nervous for the first one, with no need. He explains everthing to you, he is gentle kind and listens to concerns. What was very special, after the minor surgery was complete he comes out to have a little visit with you...just to reassure you all is well. I have had both my eyes done and I am so very happy with the results. I never thought I would have such great vision. I must also add the staff is amazing, they are so kind, warm,caring and professional. I truly wonderful experiance . Dr. Wade, I thank you most sincerely .

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Found DR. Wade absolutely wonderful and very kind and friendly. He is very knowledgeable and super great at explaining what he is doing If you have some problems he explains every thing in detail and lets you know what to expect. I really enjoy going and will continue to use Dr.Wade as my doctor..Thank you, Dr. Wade Rose

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

The wait times in office are long, as are the wait times for surgery on the public list for cataract surgery in Vancouver. This is not HIS fault or his office's. This is the system. Dr. Wade was very confident and knowledgeable. I'm still healing from my first cataract surgery and I think he is cautioning me to not rush the 2nd eye for a variety of reasons. I'm sure I could find a surgeon to do this quicker, but he is busy because he's very good at what he does. I felt comfortable discussing my concerns with him and he was not at all dismissive. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Wade is a very professional ophthalmologist , I would highly recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

A good doctor with good patience to listen to the patient and tried hard to solve problem as he completed my complicated cataract surgury smoothly. He took good care of his patient by noting the medicine and eye drops they are taking to avoid misuse of medicine.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I cannot comment on how knowedgable Dr. Wade is since I have yet to see this doctor. I have been waiting over a year for an appointment and the staff keeps changing my appointment. The first 3 times were annoying but this last time was on the day of my appoitnment. The staff is uncaring and this doctor seems to not care about patients who obviously need help and making them wait for over a year is unprofessional and unnecessary.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr Wade is a great ophthalmologist. I would rate him the top in his field in Vancouver and maybe B.C

Submitted December 14, 2014

I was very impressed. very knowledgeable, great care and efficient staff

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014