You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Wade

Doctor Wade is absolutely wonderful. He did both my cataracts , I was nervous for the first one, with no need. He explains everthing to you, he is gentle kind and listens to concerns. What was very special, after the minor surgery was complete he comes out to have a little visit with you...just to reassure you all is well. I have had both my eyes done and I am so very happy with the results. I never thought I would have such great vision. I must also add the staff is amazing, they are so kind, warm,caring and professional. I truly wonderful experiance . Dr. Wade, I thank you most sincerely .

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Found DR. Wade absolutely wonderful and very kind and friendly. He is very knowledgeable and super great at explaining what he is doing If you have some problems he explains every thing in detail and lets you know what to expect. I really enjoy going and will continue to use Dr.Wade as my doctor..Thank you, Dr. Wade Rose

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

The wait times in office are long, as are the wait times for surgery on the public list for cataract surgery in Vancouver. This is not HIS fault or his office's. This is the system. Dr. Wade was very confident and knowledgeable. I'm still healing from my first cataract surgery and I think he is cautioning me to not rush the 2nd eye for a variety of reasons. I'm sure I could find a surgeon to do this quicker, but he is busy because he's very good at what he does. I felt comfortable discussing my concerns with him and he was not at all dismissive. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

A good doctor with good patience to listen to the patient and tried hard to solve problem as he completed my complicated cataract surgury smoothly. He took good care of his patient by noting the medicine and eye drops they are taking to avoid misuse of medicine.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I cannot comment on how knowedgable Dr. Wade is since I have yet to see this doctor. I have been waiting over a year for an appointment and the staff keeps changing my appointment. The first 3 times were annoying but this last time was on the day of my appoitnment. The staff is uncaring and this doctor seems to not care about patients who obviously need help and making them wait for over a year is unprofessional and unnecessary.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Submitted December 14, 2014

I was very impressed. very knowledgeable, great care and efficient staff

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Superb in every way. I recommend him without any reservations.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

When I first went to Dr. Wade, he seemed pleasant; he told me he would look into some things, but when I came for the second visit he wasn't even there. One of the staff, who was unfriendly and impatient, took some tests incorrectly. When I called the next day, she hung up on me for no reason, but I persisted and called back for another appointment. In the next visit, Dr. Wade ignored my requests to check my eyes and forced me to listen to her complaints which were petty and mostly untrue. There is no excuse for subjecting a patient to this level of distress. This personal attack suggests the office was compensating for their lack of quality care by building a bogus case of complaints against me and Dr. Wade seemed more concerned with the petty complaints of a troubled staff member than in doing his job. In short, this office does not care about the comfort of patients, and in my opinion, is far too insensitive, and therefore, unsuitable for patients looking for quality, health care.

Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. Kevin Wade's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Wade is absolutely wonderful. He did both my cataracts , I was nervous for the first one, with no need. He explains everthing to you, he is gentle kind a..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Found DR. Wade absolutely wonderful and very kind and friendly. He is very knowledgeable and super great at explaining what he is doing If you have some pro..."

January 19, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.smilemasters.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97051". Address has been updated from "None" to "575 South Columbia River Highway". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15033973326".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "The wait times in office are long, as are the wait times for surgery on the public list for cataract surgery in Vancouver. This is not HIS fault or his office's..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wade is a very professional ophthalmologist , I would highly recommend his practice."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "A good doctor with good patience to listen to the patient and tried hard to solve problem as he completed my complicated cataract surgury smoothly. He took goo..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I cannot comment on how knowedgable Dr. Wade is since I have yet to see this doctor. I have been waiting over a year for an appointment and the staff keeps chan..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wade is a great ophthalmologist. I would rate him the top in his field in Vancouver and maybe B.C"

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed. very knowledgeable, great care and efficient staff"

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Superb in every way. I recommend him without any reservations."

September 3, 2014