Ratings for Dr. Lisa Miller

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Miller at the University Medical Clinic on the UBC campus. She is a wonderful doctor and has fantastic bedside manner. I was so lucky to have been able to see her.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I have had the privilege of having her as my Physician for over 25 years since she took over the practise. She is an amazing doctor, thorough, supportive and has referred me to some amazing specialist!! I am very fortunate and feel very blessed.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Miller is caring, knowledgeable and understanding. I feel fortunate to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr. Lisa Miller is the BEST doctor I have ever had. I have been looking for years to find a good family doctor in Vancouver. I feel SO lucky to have found her. She has solved all the on-going issues my daughter and myself have had for years.She listens, cares, has great knowledge, is punctual, refers to a specialist with no hesitation,has terrific instincts and just a lovely person. Thanks Dr. Miller!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

When I was pregnant she strongly encouraged me to have an amnio. I refused a few times but she persisted saying if my baby was healthy the chance of loss was 1/400, even stating she had had them with her 2 kids. I had already lost 2 pregnancies and was 39 so I was very, very hesitant but went ahead with it on her recommendation only to lose the pregnancy a few day after the amnio. I am now very happy with another doctor and have 2 healthy children.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr. Miller is a genuinely empathetic person, who cares deeply about her patients.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Lisa Miller has only been my Dr. for a couple of years but she has been wonderful, insightful, willing to listen and examine all possible options. Very empathetic, a thorough clinician, and I count myself lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Miller. I have been going to her for over 25 years ( since she took over my old Dr's practice),and she has been seeing my daughter and son in law and now my grandchild. I live in another area than Vancouver now (approx 80kms away) and I have travelled to see her many, many times and will continue to do so. She is very thorough,understanding, knowledgable, caring, very approachable and concerned about your problems.She is the best. Wouldnt think about ever changing Dr's.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Lisa has been my family's physician for over 15 years. She has always been very supportive and caring. When necessary she has referred me on to various specialists. I trust her with my health completely!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Always kind and helpful; listens, and takes time to hear my concerns. Good at getting me referrals to specialists when I need them. Not a pill pusher.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010