Ratings for Dr. William Buckton

Dr. Buckton is a kind, compassionate, old-fashioned type of family doctor. He has been my mother's physician for many years, and he took care of her like he would take care of one of his own family members. We are fortunate and blessed to have had Dr. Buckton look after our mother, right up to her recent passing.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Buckton has been our family Dr. for approx. 25 years & he's been excellent the entire time with our 5 family members. He's very knowledgeable & concerned for our needs. I just checked his ranking on this site & see he's a well deserved 4'th out of 100 Sarnia Dr's rated.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Wonderful, considerate doctor. He never rushes you out, and always addresses each concern, whether they relate to the reason for the appointment or not (where other dr.s force you to make a seperate appointment). He calls patients himself and is present in every manner. An excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

this is a doctor thats calls you personally and follows up directly with you. Very diligent and just a service that you can't find today anywhere!!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Excellent doctor. If it was not for him, my husband would still be in a wheelchair. He sent him to see a neurosurgeon who agreed with his diagnosis and did a brain shunt on my husband. He is now walking with a cane. Can't say enough about how good and caring a doctor he is. We are very lucky to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Best doctor by far! He's so knowledgable! He always has non invasive tests taken to confirm his diagnosis and he's always right! I've seen him ever since I was a young child and I absolutely love him! Many times I've called with something semi serious that I needed to see him right away I.e lung infection, allergic reaction and @ 7am he always answers the phone and fits me in as soon as possible. He's such a caring doctor and listens to every concern you have without judgement. I'm so lucky to have him as a doctor!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

dr buckton saved my life, he took over my care in sarnia while i was on life support, he had me flown down to toronto to be assessed for a double lung transplant which i am happy to say took place after almost 3 years waiting!! l can walk dress shower and not run out of breath, l am alive because of his compsassion and care!! he is my hero.... heather sarsfield

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr. Buckton has been my Doctor for over 10 years. He is thorough, kind, patient & knowledgeable. His bedside manner is excellent & has given me his home number to call about some troubling test results. He really investigates things & is just a really great Doctor. I don't know what I'll do when he retires! :(

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Buckton for over 10 years now. He is an honest, straight forward guy who is very helpful. I hope he continues his practice another 30 years!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Seen him since I was a child, does his best to get you answers! Not at all like those no it all types! Always been right! Highly Recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010