Ratings for Dr. Aryeh Leo Winter

Is no longer practising - result of stroke. Treated me for interstitial bladder disease. Did not approve of being questioned about the advice given by a fellow urogynocologist who specialized in this disorder.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dealt with him over 10 years ago and still remember what a nightmare it was. You'll be hard pressed to find as terrible a Urologist.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Winter really helped on my prostate problem. His knowledge made the his explanation of the symptom 90% correct.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr.Winter is a prince of a doctor. He always willing to help under any situation and gives a 1000% all the time. Like most doctors they are over worked and may seem short with some people. It was not my experience and he saved my fathers life. He also likes a French Bordeaux wine..he is he man. Whine if you will, but your mistaken to think this true gentleman isnt there to help you .

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Winter for about 6 months and I believe he is very respectful, listens to my concerns, makes every effort to accommodate the treatment to my life-style without putting me at risk. This guy is making my life better and I would be a liar if I said anything negative about him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

This Doctor, Doctor Winter is a urologist downtown Hamilton, and is the epitomy of what a doctor should not be. Careless Uneducated Naive and Stubborn. I was a patient of his and I immediately knew something was up as I arrived for a cystoscopy - in which we he DID NOT use anesthetics of ANY kind I was in severe amount of pain - and his nurse who was helping even yelled at him and was more concerned for me then he was (she was screaming) I immediately switched to urologists and talk to a few family friends who of which knew another Urologist at the same hospital and this other urologist explained that Dr.Winter is a joke a mess an old fool who should have retired when he stopped caring about patients & and his practice. **DO NOT SEE DR.WINTER**

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010

I saw Dr Winter on three occasions and found him kind and understanding. He didn't leave any stone unturned and made a point of checking me out before letting me just go finding nothing. He is still keeping me onboard with constant urine tests until he is satisfied. He listens to everything I have to say and helps me with my fear of tests by scheduling me in as quickly as possible. I am very happy with Dr. Winter and that I am under his care.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

A Good-for-Nothing doctor. When my biopsy returned negative, he asked me "what do you want me to do?". If he didn't know what to do....how do I know. I am not an urologist but just a patient. Very lousy old lady receptionist.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

Mom was referred to him, based on referral from Kalfleitch botched operation. I said before you go check out what other people say about him as if she had read Kalfleitch's review she would not have not gone there either,Interesting that they use each other for referrals and have same kinds of history,... could they be cut from the same cloth? RUN!! IRONICALLY NURSE AT HOSPITAL GAVE US THIS SITE AND TOLD US TO CHECK IT OUT... as she has seen this too many times!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Went to see Dr. Winter for bladder surgery. Experienced significant pain and swelling post op to point where I was wearing maternity clothes. Was eventually told by him that I was anxious and gulping air and that was my problem. He decided to do another scope to make me feel better but did not even have enough respect to come and speak to me about the results.Told the day surgery nurses to have me see a gynecologist as he had no idea what my problem was. Several years later I underwent a hysterectomy at which time they were going to do some bladder repair. I was advised by the gynecologist that there was nothing they could do for the bladder as extensive scar tissue had acted like glue attaching the bladder to the ovary. It was a horrific experience, a doctor who does not have any respect for his patients nor does he see them as people. It unfortunately has caused further problems which I will have for life. Would never recommend anyone to him, certainly changed my faith in Drs

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010