Dr. Bruno Seguin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bruno Seguin

Dr. Anne-Marie Seguin was excellent. Very friendly, knowledgeable and communicated every step of the way. I decided to go to this clinic after reading the excellent reviews on here. The location was great, parking was a breeze and their office had a good vibe. It's pretty amazing that a whole family is within the same clinic, and they work as a team to ensure the best quality work. It felt like I had a family of dentists working as a team to meet my needs, and made me feel valued as a customer.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Seguin's for about 25 years. He is an amazing dentist! Very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things. His receptionist Aileen (sp?) is great. I have gotten my entire family to see him! I won't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr Seguin and his staff are awesome. Dr Seguin makes going to the dentist enjoyable.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Seguin for many years as he has been my Dad's dentist for years. His staff is awesome as is he. I look forward to going to the dentist! I mean how many people can say that?!?

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Amazing dentist and great staff! I've been going since I was kid and I've never had a complaint. Everyone is very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I have been going to Dr B Seguin for many years. He makes going to the dentist pleasurable. He is very knowledgeable and willing to explain things to you and always cheerful and pleasant. The office staff is also very pleasant ....thank you Eileen...you are a joy !!! A great environment

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I've been to at least 6 dentists in my life, maybe more, and had quite a few fillings done. I've never had any real horror stories, but it's always been a fairly unpleasant experience. Dr. Catherine Seguin (can't say anything about her father, never met him) is phenomenal. She's easily the best healthcare provider I've ever had. The freezing was completely painless, she explained things as she went, checked in with me constantly, sensed my discomfort and fixed problems even before I voiced them - I could go on and on. The office itself is beautiful, and the secretary is lovely. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes for my appointment, either. Wonderful, wonderful practice.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I have been a client for 30 years and have always enjoyed excellent and professional service. I trust Dr. Seguin completely and highly recommend him. The staff is always friendly , helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr.Seguin is an amazing dentist. He is very gentle, patient and compassionate. I would highly recommend Dr. Seguin. He makes visiting the dentist an enjoyable experience!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Excellent staff!.. I have never enjoyed going to the dentist, but the staff at Dr. Seguin's office are amazing!!.. The receptionist Eileen always make me feel like I am a priority, and always fits me in even If I call last minute for an appointment. My hygienist Joanne is so gentle I could literally fall alseep in the chair! Dr. Seguin himself is very knowledgeable and always takes the time to discuss the best options for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Seguin's office!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr. Bruno Seguin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare