Ratings for Dr. Bruno Seguin

I've been to at least 6 dentists in my life, maybe more, and had quite a few fillings done. I've never had any real horror stories, but it's always been a fairly unpleasant experience. Dr. Catherine Seguin (can't say anything about her father, never met him) is phenomenal. She's easily the best healthcare provider I've ever had. The freezing was completely painless, she explained things as she went, checked in with me constantly, sensed my discomfort and fixed problems even before I voiced them - I could go on and on. The office itself is beautiful, and the secretary is lovely. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes for my appointment, either. Wonderful, wonderful practice.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I have been a client for 30 years and have always enjoyed excellent and professional service. I trust Dr. Seguin completely and highly recommend him. The staff is always friendly , helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr.Seguin is an amazing dentist. He is very gentle, patient and compassionate. I would highly recommend Dr. Seguin. He makes visiting the dentist an enjoyable experience!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Excellent staff!.. I have never enjoyed going to the dentist, but the staff at Dr. Seguin's office are amazing!!.. The receptionist Eileen always make me feel like I am a priority, and always fits me in even If I call last minute for an appointment. My hygienist Joanne is so gentle I could literally fall alseep in the chair! Dr. Seguin himself is very knowledgeable and always takes the time to discuss the best options for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Seguin's office!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Bruno Seguin since I was a child. I look foward to every visit. He is very knowledgeable and not pushy. His hygenists are wonderful, too! They have become friends.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

i have been his patient for more than twenty years, he is a great dentist!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr. Seguin has always been a very professional, knowledgeable dentist who genuinely cares about his patients. I highly recommend him as one of the best dentists in Ottawa!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

The doctor is work not werry well in tooth. He do only tooth extract

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Very knowledgeable and up to date dentist. Also does a very good job at cosmetic fixing of teeth. Pays very cloe attention to all potential cavities overtime. Best dentist I ever had!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I love this dentist and all of his staff. It's a very happy environment and it makes me feel very welcome.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Bruno Seguin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients