Dr. Bruno Seguin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bruno Seguin

i have been with Dr Seguin for the last 30yrs. i refuse to go anywhere else. i love the staff and the quality of work done.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

He is a very good dentist. Dr. Séguin knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Séguin for more than 30 years. He as good as they get. Attentive. Professional. Very thorough and concerned about patient pain and discomfort. Fully bilingual with a great disposition. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I have been using Seguin Dental for over 20 years and have always had an excellent experience without issue. I highly recommend the entire team.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Was my dentist for over 10 years. Nothing negative to say about him and the clinic other than it is downtown and parking can be a challenge. Parking and distance from our new house was the only reason for switching. Great dentist.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

A very professional and welcoming dental practice. Dr. Seguin is gentle and caring in his approach. And everyone is always on time! My family highly recommends Seguin Dental to all of our friends.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

From the moment you walk in the door, you are greeted by Eileen and the friendly staff. Our family has been going to Dr Seguin's office for over 27 years and continue to do so even though we moved out to Orleans 25 years ago. It has been great to see it become a family practice with his daughters and we would have no problem recommending them to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

I have never felt more confident in my dental experiences than I have with Dr Bruno Seguin. I had extensive work done over a period of time and Dr Seguin was compassionate and caring. His work is second to none and his professional and friendly demeanour definitely make the visits more pleasant. The whole team is warm and welcoming. His two daughters, who also recently joined as dentists certainly take after their father and the hygienists and dental assistants all are of the same high caliber in service and dedication. Eileen the office administrator always has a warm and friendly smile to welcome you making the whole experience a little less daunting!

Submitted May 24, 2016

I felt I was in good hands from the moment I walked in the door. From Eileen, the cheery receptionist, who handled all my insurance concerns to meeting Dr. Bruno Seguin who took the time to explain every detail. I was nervous and am happy to report that the whole experience was great.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Seguin's for more than 20 years and have come to greatly value his work and advice. Perhaps more importantly, his staff (i.e., Eileen) are outstanding wand maintain a strong desire to facilitate and accommodate the needs of clients, while always maintaining a positive and friendly demeanor. I couldn't be more pleased with the professionalism and service-oriented client approach of Dr. Seguin and his support staff.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Bruno Seguin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients