Ratings for Dr. Bruno Seguin

I have never felt more confident in my dental experiences than I have with Dr Bruno Seguin. I had extensive work done over a period of time and Dr Seguin was compassionate and caring. His work is second to none and his professional and friendly demeanour definitely make the visits more pleasant. The whole team is warm and welcoming. His two daughters, who also recently joined as dentists certainly take after their father and the hygienists and dental assistants all are of the same high caliber in service and dedication. Eileen the office administrator always has a warm and friendly smile to welcome you making the whole experience a little less daunting!

Submitted May 24, 2016

I felt I was in good hands from the moment I walked in the door. From Eileen, the cheery receptionist, who handled all my insurance concerns to meeting Dr. Bruno Seguin who took the time to explain every detail. I was nervous and am happy to report that the whole experience was great.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Seguin's for more than 20 years and have come to greatly value his work and advice. Perhaps more importantly, his staff (i.e., Eileen) are outstanding wand maintain a strong desire to facilitate and accommodate the needs of clients, while always maintaining a positive and friendly demeanor. I couldn't be more pleased with the professionalism and service-oriented client approach of Dr. Seguin and his support staff.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Anne-Marie Seguin was excellent. Very friendly, knowledgeable and communicated every step of the way. I decided to go to this clinic after reading the excellent reviews on here. The location was great, parking was a breeze and their office had a good vibe. It's pretty amazing that a whole family is within the same clinic, and they work as a team to ensure the best quality work. It felt like I had a family of dentists working as a team to meet my needs, and made me feel valued as a customer.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Seguin's for about 25 years. He is an amazing dentist! Very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things. His receptionist Aileen (sp?) is great. I have gotten my entire family to see him! I won't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Seguin for many years as he has been my Dad's dentist for years. His staff is awesome as is he. I look forward to going to the dentist! I mean how many people can say that?!?

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I have been going to Dr B Seguin for many years. He makes going to the dentist pleasurable. He is very knowledgeable and willing to explain things to you and always cheerful and pleasant. The office staff is also very pleasant ....thank you Eileen...you are a joy !!! A great environment

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I've been to at least 6 dentists in my life, maybe more, and had quite a few fillings done. I've never had any real horror stories, but it's always been a fairly unpleasant experience. Dr. Catherine Seguin (can't say anything about her father, never met him) is phenomenal. She's easily the best healthcare provider I've ever had. The freezing was completely painless, she explained things as she went, checked in with me constantly, sensed my discomfort and fixed problems even before I voiced them - I could go on and on. The office itself is beautiful, and the secretary is lovely. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes for my appointment, either. Wonderful, wonderful practice.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Bruno Seguin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have never felt more confident in my dental experiences than I have with Dr Bruno Seguin. I had extensive work done over a period of time and Dr Seguin was c..."

May 24, 2016
  • Suite has been updated from "None" to "".

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt I was in good hands from the moment I walked in the door. From Eileen, the cheery receptionist, who handled all my insurance concerns to meeting Dr. ..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Seguin's for more than 20 years and have come to greatly value his work and advice. Perhaps more importantly, his staff (i.e., Eile..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Anne-Marie Seguin was excellent. Very friendly, knowledgeable and communicated every step of the way. I decided to go to this clinic after reading the excel..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Seguin's for about 25 years. He is an amazing dentist! Very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things. His receptionis..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Seguin and his staff are awesome. Dr Seguin makes going to the dentist enjoyable. "

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Dr. Seguin for many years as he has been my Dad's dentist for years. His staff is awesome as is he. I look forward to going to the dentist! I..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing dentist and great staff! I've been going since I was kid and I've never had a complaint. Everyone is very knowledgeable and friendly. "

August 7, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.seguindental.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2P 2A8". Address has been updated from "None" to "381 Kent Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132371175".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr B Seguin for many years. He makes going to the dentist pleasurable. He is very knowledgeable and willing to explain things to you and al..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been to at least 6 dentists in my life, maybe more, and had quite a few fillings done. I've never had any real horror stories, but it's always been a fairl..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a client for 30 years and have always enjoyed excellent and professional service. I trust Dr. Seguin completely and highly recommend him. The staff ..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Seguin is an amazing dentist. He is very gentle, patient and compassionate. I would highly recommend Dr. Seguin. He makes visiting the dentist an enjoyabl..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent staff!.. I have never enjoyed going to the dentist, but the staff at Dr. Seguin's office are amazing!!.. The receptionist Eileen always make me feel l..."

September 14, 2014