Ratings for Dr. Bruno Seguin

From the moment you walk in the door, you are greeted by Eileen and the friendly staff. Our family has been going to Dr Seguin's office for over 27 years and continue to do so even though we moved out to Orleans 25 years ago. It has been great to see it become a family practice with his daughters and we would have no problem recommending them to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

I have never felt more confident in my dental experiences than I have with Dr Bruno Seguin. I had extensive work done over a period of time and Dr Seguin was compassionate and caring. His work is second to none and his professional and friendly demeanour definitely make the visits more pleasant. The whole team is warm and welcoming. His two daughters, who also recently joined as dentists certainly take after their father and the hygienists and dental assistants all are of the same high caliber in service and dedication. Eileen the office administrator always has a warm and friendly smile to welcome you making the whole experience a little less daunting!

Submitted May 24, 2016

I felt I was in good hands from the moment I walked in the door. From Eileen, the cheery receptionist, who handled all my insurance concerns to meeting Dr. Bruno Seguin who took the time to explain every detail. I was nervous and am happy to report that the whole experience was great.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Seguin's for more than 20 years and have come to greatly value his work and advice. Perhaps more importantly, his staff (i.e., Eileen) are outstanding wand maintain a strong desire to facilitate and accommodate the needs of clients, while always maintaining a positive and friendly demeanor. I couldn't be more pleased with the professionalism and service-oriented client approach of Dr. Seguin and his support staff.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Anne-Marie Seguin was excellent. Very friendly, knowledgeable and communicated every step of the way. I decided to go to this clinic after reading the excellent reviews on here. The location was great, parking was a breeze and their office had a good vibe. It's pretty amazing that a whole family is within the same clinic, and they work as a team to ensure the best quality work. It felt like I had a family of dentists working as a team to meet my needs, and made me feel valued as a customer.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Seguin's for about 25 years. He is an amazing dentist! Very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things. His receptionist Aileen (sp?) is great. I have gotten my entire family to see him! I won't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr Seguin and his staff are awesome. Dr Seguin makes going to the dentist enjoyable.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Seguin for many years as he has been my Dad's dentist for years. His staff is awesome as is he. I look forward to going to the dentist! I mean how many people can say that?!?

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Amazing dentist and great staff! I've been going since I was kid and I've never had a complaint. Everyone is very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I have been going to Dr B Seguin for many years. He makes going to the dentist pleasurable. He is very knowledgeable and willing to explain things to you and always cheerful and pleasant. The office staff is also very pleasant ....thank you Eileen...you are a joy !!! A great environment

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Bruno Seguin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients