Ratings for Dr. Stuart Demirs

Excelent doctor, great with babies, kind and knowlegable spends quality time with pt

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. Demirs and his staff have always been excellent for my children. They have been as flexible as possible in fitting in children with urgent needs, and patient when I need yet another camp form filled out. I recommend Dr. Demirs highly!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. DeMirs is very knowledgeable in family practice medicine. Very patient and follows ups with reviews and appointments. Takes the extra time to explain test results and options.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Demirs is a great doctor! He is truely concerned about you as a person. If he isn't sure about something, he will say I'm not sure, let me find out. Me, my husband and 2 little girls all have Dr. Demirs as our primary physician. If you call and say my daughter is sick or can you see me...he ALWAYS fits you in. He and his awesome staff are always there to help. We wouldn't see anyone else!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Demirs for several years and am extremely happy with his knowledge, attentiveness and approach. He is thoughtful and really listens. I am usually pretty critical of Dr's and have nothing but good things to say for Dr. Demirs. I have and would continue to recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

He has been our family doctor for many years. He is a wonderful man, very competent doctor and his staff is terrific. He got up from left a holiday dinner to met us at the hospital when my husband was very sick. He saved his life. My children, who are now adults, trust him and confide in him. We are lucky to be counted as his patients. Many of my coworkers and their families go to his practice. We all love Stu and his office family.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

In this day and age when large medical establishments try to push you through the system as fast as they can, Dr. Demirs is a refreshing exception to the rule because he actually sits down and listens to all your health concerns. He has always provided a reasonable solution to my health problems and he never tries to over-medicate (e.g., he won't give you antibiotics if what you have is a cold). In response to the one negative posting made... the problems encountered may be more a result of a single incompetent staff member rather than incompetence from Dr. Demirs himself.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2008

Great doctor. As a senior citizen, I have a few health problems. Dr. Demirs has always correctly diagnosed my issues and explained when they would clear up. Very pleased the medical service he provides.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

nOT A GOOD dR. nOT RESPONSIVE, UNORGANIZED, AND FOR THE MOST PART DIDN'T SEEM TO KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING. hE LIED ABOUT CALLING MY WIFE WITH TEST RESULTS, DID NOT MAKE APPOINTMENTS FOR TEST i SHOWED UP FOR AT 7 AM AT OUR LOCAL HOSPITAL. DID NOT PROVIDE SPECIALIST WITH MY RECORDS, HAD TO FAX THEM TO HIM WHILE I SAT AND WAITED IN THE SPECIALIST'S OFFICE. BAB, BAD, BAD

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Dr. Demirs is someoone I would highly recommend!! His office is always clean. His staff is always polite and punctual. He listens to your complaints and he has a wit. Very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007

Dr. Stuart Demirs's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1988)