Ratings for Dr. Charles M. March

Dr. March is BY FAR the best doctor, the best fertility specialist and the best doctor to deal with Asherman's Syndrome, which is a condition that not many fertility specialists understand, unfortunately. People from overseas travel to California to go see him. After surgery, he makes sure that you are matched with a good local specialist in order to receive the best post operative care. He also answers emails and phone calls. He is also empathetic, compassionate, very efficient and has the best bedside manners. So many doctors could learn from him in many ways. His staff at CFP are also amazing. I highly suggest Dr. Charlie March.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. March is brilliant. I'm an physician( GP) and so happy I found him. Had surgery with him in January 2013 for AS and got pregnant in feb 2013. Recently had polyp surgery and now the ashermans is back. He responded to my email on a Saturday and we are scheduled for a phone consult next week since I live in a different state. He is the best... hands down... if you have asherman's he is your man. People come in from all over the world to see him- with good reason!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I cannot rate Dr. March highly enough. He did surgery to remove adhesions for my severe Asherman's Syndrome, after two other REs told me that my case was hopeless. Within 3 months, I got pregnant (naturally) and now 2 years later, am pain-free. Dr. March went out of his way to stay in communication with me before and after surgery (I travelled cross-country to see him). He is very caring and an expert in his field.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. March is a rare doctor. Not only is his expertise and knowledge unmatched but his attention to detail, dedication to his patients and his bedside manner makes him second to none. His staff is also excellent -- they have been proactive and willing to go the extra mile to help me out all along the way -- from referrals for local doctors, insurance issues and scheduling -- things that have usually broken down in other offices or offloaded onto the patient, they handled with grace and unfailing support. I had surgery with Dr. March last year and the support up to, during and even now one year later has been so greatly appreciated. I have never had care that has matched this with other doctors and their staff.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I just had a surgery with Dr March this week to remove adhesions and a septate,he is by far the best doctor and the nicest doctor I have ever seen. I almost gave up hope about having kids with Doctors in Canada. I did one surgery there and it was a complete failure. While the doctor there advised me that I need 2 to 4 more surgeries to fix my uterus, Dr March did it in one surgery. Again thank you very much Dr March.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr. March treated me for Asherman's after two failed surgeries with other supposedly reputable docs in the business. 3 months after treatment I got pregnant on my own and I owe it all to Dr.March. He is the absolute best in the business and I loved everything about him. He has excellent bedside manner and actually cares about you as a person. Really he is what a doctor should be but unfortunately in today's world there are too many pretentious doctors out there who only car about your money. He explains everything in detail and takes all the time you need. I never felt rushed in any of his appointments. Dr.March is a genius at what he does and I would highly recommend him to anyone with AS!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

We have been trying to conceive for 1 1/2 years. We just had our consulation with him and have NEW HOPE. I am a dr's kid and very tough on California healthcare and he is amazing. I am so happy we found him. I feel hopeful and cared for and have never cared so little about paying for health care! He is a blessing and a rarity.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Simply the best doctor!! Amazing, caring doctor. We went to him originally for Asherman problem since he is the expert in the field. We end up continuing fertility treatment with him even though he doesn't take any insurance. He is definitely worth every single penny. He used to teach at USC a while back. So, a lot of good OBGYN are actually his students. Trust him, and give him a try.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

I had a great experience with Dr. March. He performed a hysteroscopic polypectomy (I am preparing for IVF), I had almost no bleeding or pain afterwards and recovered very quickly. Dr. March answers emails promptly and is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. I had many questions and concerns, I tend to not go through with procedures on the first try because of fear, but I felt I was in very good hands and Dr. March was able to reassure me (which is a difficult thing with me). His staff is great, very friendly and give test results in a timely manner. I highly recommend this doctor. Dr. March does not take any insurance, but the extra expense was well worth it.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

The most fabulous RE around! Compassionate, professional, caring and was always available. I owe my 2 boys to him:) Thanks for never giving up on me!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Dr. Charles M. March's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1966)