Ratings for Dr. Edward T. Lau

after many years being outside of BC, I come back and want to visit my family doctor edward lau again. but the old phone number is changed and clinic office changed to a dentist office. please tell me the new phone number and address if you know. thanks,

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Doctor LAU is compassionate caring trust worthy and very very professional. He treated me and my kids with utmost care. I was never a number or the next patient he took good care. Thank you HM

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr Lau has been my family doctor since I moved from Alberta. I'm very pleased for his care. He is busy and waiting sometimes is long depending on the appointment but this happen to all doctors in Greater Vancouver due to shortage of doctors. Worth the wait for a good one.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr Lau is patient and listens carefully uses limited medications to resolve my medical problems. I found the staff helpful, kind and funny. Over all I am very pleased with my care when in the hands or Dr. Edward Lau and their staff, they are friendly and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I am not at all impressed with DrLau. He does not listen to patients and over prescribes dangerous meds. We have removed our elderly mother from his care

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Good doctor but is just too busy now. His wait times are very long, at least 40 minutes and he rushes through appointments without listening carefully. Staff is friendly but are kept very rushed off their feet. I feel sorry for them sometimes.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr.Lau has been my family doctor since I moved to Canada--over 10 years. He is a very responsible, kind and sincere person. He listen and explain details. The only thing I wish is if he could have different staffs in his office. I missed the friendly staffs in his old office at King George HWY.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Lau has been my family doctor for many years, and he has always provided superior service. He does not hesitate to refer to specialists when necessary. He is empathetic, supportive and knowledgeable. Quite simply, he is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Lau has been my family doctor since I moved to Richmond some 6 years ago. I was so impressed in my lst consultation that I asked my Vancouver family doctor to transfer my full medical records to his office. He has been meticulous, helpful & considerate. He listens & responds positively. My wife also shares my views & becomes his patient.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Dr. Lau is such a good doctor. He is a very good listener and always answers all of our questions to the best of his knowledge. He is also very friendly with our kids.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009