Ratings for Dr. Colin MacDonald

Takes forever to get to see him. He is not helpful nor does he seem to care about helping his patients

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Always about .5 to 1 hour behind. Very difficult to get an appointment to see him. Need to book up to 6-9 months in advance. Do not use will call list cause you never get called.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Always spends a lot of time with me and is constantly sending me for blood work. Because of his deligient and thorough testing, I have been referred to other amazing doctors. He paged my GI doctor in my appointment and five hours later on a Thursday, the GI doctor was calling to tell me my appointment was on the following Monday. He is well hooked up and is at the forefront for islet cell transplants.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

If you have no other commitments such as work, you can afford to sit in the waiting room all morning or afternoon, because that is what it takes. As well, don't let them put you on a waiting list for cancelled appts. They will never call you back. His staff needs a shake up and his appts. need to be better controlled, like my diabetes. At least, if things get too far behind, he comes to the waiting room and apologizes.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Very knowledgable & helpfull. He doesn't rush you through & takes the time to explain things to you.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

I have been a patient of this doctor for years and he has helped me immensely in learning how to better manage my diabetes.He's very knowledgeable and he's friendly and he won't rush you out of his office.He will take the time that's needed.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2007