Ratings for Dr. Michael Dennis

He was my dad, a great man and is missed everyday.......glad people saw the same things I did

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

My wife and I was shocked to hear that Dr. Dennis had past away. He was our Dr. first and a friend. Very easy to talk to. Good bed manners. He has been our Dr. for many years. We will miss him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I was very upset to hear of Dr. Dennis's death. I had him for a family doctor since 1967. He delivered both of my girls. He was a great doctor. I have nothing negative to say about this man or the Queen Square team. I have never had a problem getting an appointment and did not have to sit more than 5 minutes to get in to see him. He will be missed by my husband and myself.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

I just learned of Dr. Dennis' passing and I wanted take the time to say what a wonderful Doctor. He was there for my birth 37 years ago and continued to be my Doctor for the next 18. He always gave a frank and proper diagnosis and ignored all the latest fads. He was also a great help to my father who went through a number of major illnesses.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Dr Dennis is going to be missed ! He was an amazing doctor! He retired :( he was great with the kids. Great bedside manner wonderful sense of humour. Always listened always explained everything very well. I miss him already :(.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

I really think Dr Dennis wrote most or all of the above comments. I have been going to him for five years and have never found him helpful. I keep trying to switch to a more concerned doctor in the same office but they will not let me. He just does not listen and worse, he is flippant and often outright rude.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

first visit with this doctor,he was on call,very old school,not very concerned,time to retire

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr Dennis is exactly like all the previous commments state, he is very helpful and listens to your concerns

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Dr. Dennis has been my doctor from birth, 44 years and counting, and I too hope he never retires. He helped save my life as a 2-1/2 month premature birth baby and consistantly, I find him very helpfull, caring and simply a terrific doctor in all respects.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2009

Although not my regular doctor, he was very helpful and considerate. Also, he made a swift assessment with little former knowledge of me and was right on.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008