Ratings for Dr. Elaine Fishbein

Outstanding in every way could get treaded better.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

the best service and best dentist experience i have had to date. Elaine and her staff were professional, kept me calm and did an incredible job. It made going to the dentist fun. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Elaine treats me like part of her extended family. I could not ask for more compassionate care. We have her that she can never retire.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Elaine is a wonderful caring dentist. The entire staff are pleasant and very professional. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

I find it is over priced and the main receptionist is very pushy and rude. It seems like all they care about there is the mighty buck $. I found another dentist that will do the work for almost half of what I would have paid!. Would not recommend the office to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

She is simply the best dentist in the world!!!! She really cares for her patients and makes my family and I very relaxed at her office.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Elaine and her team rock! Right from the front desk to the lady that cleans my teeth - all very friendly and professional - and honest with their opinions! They don't tell you what you want to hear - they tell you what you need to hear. I've been going to Elaine for 20 years and actually enjoy going! Her sense of humour cracks me up and keeps me relaxed. Never thought I'd like going to the dentist - but that all changed when I met Elaine and her team. I've recommended her to several people who now feel the same way! Thanks Elaine!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Service is ok, but be prepared to be charged for little things. Also, it is VERY DIFFICULT to get an appointment. They are always booked up.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2009

An unbelievable dentist. When I moved to Ontario, my coworkers recommended Dr. Fishbein. Over the past 18 years I've been Elaine's patient and now my husband, children, sister and brother-in-law also see her. I've also recommended fellow coworkers to her. In all my 18 years as a patient, Elaine has never been late. Extremely punctual and an amazing sense of humor. I used to have a phobia of needles and Elaine has helped me overcome my fear. She's gentle and caring. She makes the dentist visit a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007