Ratings for Dr. David Jewer

I have been seeing Dr. Jewer for 20 plus years. He has performed several surgeries on my hands with great success. He has been nothing but upfront, professional and very helpful to me during these years. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

no bedside manners whatever,very rude when you ask him for information,performed cts on wifes hand on dec.20th 2016 and she has been in pain ever since.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

May be a good surgeon but needs to learn bed manners badly, need to be able to say hello and be informative with his patients , He has seen me on at least five occasions an not once said so much as hello or good morning, never mind explaining what he is going to do!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Good at his job, but absolutly no bedside manners.. very abrupt. When I tried to ask a question the answe was either rude or he turned his back on me and simply ignored me.. I'm thankful for the work he has done to me but no compassion what so ever..

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Never thought I'd make full recovery but with the skilled hands of Doctor jewer I have full mobility of my fingers

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

incredibly rude , uniformative, callous and mean . Would advise getting a second opinion . This old so called Doctor needs to move on because he doesn't take consideration for patients referred to him . He's gotten too old and obviously sick of his job. He obviously hates himself so he enjoys putting others through misery . Do not go to this doctor unless you want to be ridiculed :)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Jewer off and on for the last 21 years. He performed several surgeries on my leg over the years. I would recommend him to anybody. Distance made things very difficult for me at times, but I found him to be very caring and helpful if I needed any questions answered. Best doctor I ever had. Thank you Dr. Jewer for putting up with me.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Jewer has performed several hand surgeries on me and the results are exceptional. He is a very busy doctor but took all the time I needed to explain my procedures and even took the time to call me at home to see how I was doing! I cannot thank him enough for his knowledge, skill and caring. I highly recommend him as a surgeon. Thank you Dr. Jewer for all you do!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Jewer recently performed my breast reduction surgery. I am so pleased with the results! Dr. Jewer is a wonderful surgeon, his secretary Lynn is so sweet, and the nurses at the health science are absolute angels! There was little pain after the surgery. I feel so self-confident and beautiful now. I can't wait to go jogging with my new body...something that was painful before the surgery. Thank you Dr. Jewer so much for performing my surgery!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr.Jewer saved my life in 2005 and has been a WONDERFUL Doctor!!!! I'm so blessed to have him as my Surgeon!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011