Ratings for Dr. David Jewer

I have been under The care of Dr Jewer and his staff /Nurses for 5 weeks due to diagnosis of Cancer . Every visit to his Clinic has been a pleasure! Dr Jewer took his time in explaining his surgery plans in regards to the actual surgery itself, scans, X-rays surgery and recovery He answered all of our questions (family) and made us feel very comfortable. Dr Jewer and his Staff and Nurses helped make my Cancer Journey as positive as I want it be!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr Jewer done surgery on my hands and he did an amazing job he is upfront, professional and very helpful Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Due to complete negligence of the nurses are health science, my 15 month old daughter suffered 2nd degree burns from her IV. Dr. Jewer came to see the burn. He rushed in quickly and didn't have time to answer any of our questions. He turned his back several times when I asked for information on how to care for her burn. Perhaps he is a good surgeon but he lacks empathy and consideration .

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr Jewer done surgery on my hand about 15 years ago. He did an amazing job and was very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Jewer for 20 plus years. He has performed several surgeries on my hands with great success. He has been nothing but upfront, professional and very helpful to me during these years. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

no bedside manners whatever,very rude when you ask him for information,performed cts on wifes hand on dec.20th 2016 and she has been in pain ever since.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

May be a good surgeon but needs to learn bed manners badly, need to be able to say hello and be informative with his patients , He has seen me on at least five occasions an not once said so much as hello or good morning, never mind explaining what he is going to do!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Good at his job, but absolutly no bedside manners.. very abrupt. When I tried to ask a question the answe was either rude or he turned his back on me and simply ignored me.. I'm thankful for the work he has done to me but no compassion what so ever..

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Never thought I'd make full recovery but with the skilled hands of Doctor jewer I have full mobility of my fingers

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

incredibly rude , uniformative, callous and mean . Would advise getting a second opinion . This old so called Doctor needs to move on because he doesn't take consideration for patients referred to him . He's gotten too old and obviously sick of his job. He obviously hates himself so he enjoys putting others through misery . Do not go to this doctor unless you want to be ridiculed :)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016