Ratings for Dr. Guillermo Rocha

I recently had a corneal transplant and have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Rocha and his staff at the clinic and the hospital. Mt vision continues to improve and I have hardly any discomfort in my eye. We are so blessed to have this high-skilled surgeon here in Manitoba!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He butchered my eyesight as well. Removed cataracts and put in Symphony lenses. The best lenses around, apparently, except in my case of course. He initially admitted he was slightly off in the left lens but later backed off in front of a student he was helping. He said he would laser the left eye in Wpg but wanted another $1500.00 I already paid over $3600.00. But in front of a student he again retracted that idea. Said he could remove and replace the lens but he didn't think I'd be happy with it anyway. I cannot see distance clearly without glasses, get auras at night so cannot night drive and need glasses to drive or see tv. These lenses are supposedly 100% for distance without glasses, we'll make that 99 now. Not happy with my results at all.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Rocha is an amazing doctor! I had a traumatic corneal abrasion accident to my eye in Mexico. He has helped me immensely over the past 7 months! He is doing laser PTK surgery on my eye soon and I look forward to being pain free for life after it heals. He is the best and if you are lucky to get in to see him you will be healed.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Rocha has performed two DSEK operations on me and I find him to be excellent. I highly recommend him . His staff is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Complete waste of time. I was reffered to him he asked me what he was supposed to do for me.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

In 2003 I flew from Calgary to see Dr Rocha..I had keratoconus and was wearing 2 pair of contacts just to see....I made many trips back to see him and would do so again in a minute as he inserted intac lenses in each of my eyes and I instantly could see. The he also did my cataracts for me......I how live in Kingston and this man is so good he is well know at the teaching hospital here at Queen's University......I owe this man a new sight.... Would also walk many miles just to get in to see him...Manitoba you are lucky to have this man in your midst......Sue McDougall ( Kingston )

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Absolutely butchered my eyesight and has been indignant about the fact that he could've possibly done it. I've spent a fortune trying to see him again and again after the surgery but he keeps putting me through loopholes and still can't give me a straight answer as to what happened. Do NOT risk your eyesight with this man. His ego comes first.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Had cataract surgery 2 years ago on left eye. Was unable to see post op. Told me I got kerataconus from the surgery, it could be corrected but to live with it. Believe me, it is not easy to live with it. I,s changed my life.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Fixed my eyes 21 years old and will never have to wear contacts or glasses again booyah

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Excellent staff and excellent Dr. I drive 30 miles because he is that good.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010