Ratings for Dr. Eunice Lee

I am a patience of dr Lee for 15 years she is very patience and and always have a smiling face... the wait time needs to reduce.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I've been with Dr. Lee for 20 years now. She has never failed to be polite, friendly, professional, and empathetic. She really listens to any concerns you have and is very thorough with explanation. As the other review suggest, her wait times are terrible; no matter what day or time, I always expect it wait at least 2 hours to see her. This is understandable though as she is very popular.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr. Lee is exceptional at what she does best. Wait time to see her is a different story, it is a very long wait. The usual wait time for me to see her per visit is minimum of 2 hours. Maybe the staff can spread out the appointments more, so not everybody has to come 2 hours before their appointment times?

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Lee for over 20 years. I travel from peel region to see her. She is respectful and takes her time to hear your concerns. Very good doctor. The down side is the long wait time. Even if you have an appointment, be prepared to wait minimum 1 hour.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Eunice Lee is a great doctor, she's patients and kind. However, how is it possible to have an appointment and still have to wait 2 hours or more before going in to see the Dr? The system is simply broken. People have other pressing appointment on a Saturday and it's simply ridiculous having to wait over 2 hours .

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Been going to her for over 25+ years. My whole family goes to her. She is patient, kind, and knowledgeable. She listens to your concerns and does not try to push you out of her office with a quick fix. Even after all the patients' she has she is still able to remember me by name even before looking at my chart. She is AWESOME

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Lee since I was 11. 20 years later she is now also the doctor for my 6 year old. There is a long wait time for her. Prepare to wait over 2 hours. The staff is friendly. Great doctor, very compassionate & open to listening to your concerns. I love in Mississauga, borderline Oakville & I travel all that way cuz I don't want to change doctors

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I was recommended to Dr. Lee by a family member. She made an exception to accept me as a patient during a time of desparation. She has compassion and definitely takes the time to answer all questions. She seems knowledgeable and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr Lee is a great doctor the only down fall is the long waits even when you have made an appointment you can expect to wait over an hour.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007