Ratings for Dr. Brent Hehn

I have had the good fortune of having Dr. Hehn as my dentist since we lost Dr. deJager several years ago. Brent and his staff consistently provide excellent care, and if and when he feels that a procedure would be better provided by a specialist, he recommends the most capable practicioners to his patients. I hope to be able to stay with Brent and his fine colleagues for my dental care for as long as possible!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Hehn extracted a tooth I was very apprehensive about having removed as my jaw had been subjected to 60 days of radiation some years ago, The extraction went perfectly, never felt a thing, Brent is a very caring concerned dentist, so much so, to my surprise, phoned me the morning afterwards to make sure everything was alright, no bleeding or pain, which I haven't had. Over the years I have seen specialists in various fields of medicine that have no where neat the compassion Brent has, he is my family Dentist, and would recommend him whole heartedly to anyone, best Dentist ever and his staff is phenomenal as well. Thanks again Brent!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I've gone to this practise well before Dr Hehn took over. I had gone to this location for over 30 years and with Dr Hehn taking over I saw him a few times but as I didn't feel the same loyalty I moved to a Dentist closer to my home. That was a huge mistake, I gave my new Dentist a few tries. As that turned into complications he couldn't seem to get right I returned to Dr Hehn who got my dental care back on track and well be loyal to him for the next 30 years.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Definitely the best dentist I personally have had and I have had a few in my time. I highly recommend Dr. Brent Hehn to all my friends and family.I find Dr Hehn very patient friendly and professional as is the staff.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Hehn is a good guy and has the potential to be a amazing dentist. His problem is that he rushes. After my last visit I noticed he hadn't enitrely finished on of my fillings and was spiting out shrapnel for the rest of the night. That being said he was still better than any of my previous dentists

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

I am a dentist and Dr. Hehn is my dentist. With so many colleagues to choose from, I trust my own dental work to Brent Hehn. He has exceptional work ethic, and is a very knowledgeable practitioner about all aspects of general dentistry. This comes from his years of continually pursuing clinical education and dedicating himself to excellence in dentistry. Recently he did some cosmetic dental work for me and the result is stellar as I expected. The staff are very pleasant, and share his passion for dentistry. Simply the best.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I tried 3 dentists in the lower mainland before someone recommended me to Dr. Hehn. He's a highly skilled dentist who as others have said won't recommed work that isn't required. If you mention that something is bothering you he will go above and beyond others to get to the source of the problem. As an added bonus, he is very gentle, and quick yet thorough at his work. He spends the time to get to know you and make you feel at ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Hehn to family and friends. (and no, i'm not related to or friends with Dr. Hehn as someone has suggested regarding the other positive comments).

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

I think Dr Hehn is an excellent dentist. He took over for my first dentist who was just as good. Brent has been very good to me, we always chat about how things are going in our lives. But he focuses on his work at the same time. He speciallizes in cosmetic work and is excellent at it. I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a new dentist. I am very surprised to see some negative comments on here

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

I found Dr Hehn to be thorough, patient and gentle and honest. He made a night guard for me which fixed my teeth pain. My previous dentist said I needed 8 fillings and corwns but Dr Hehn said I just needed to wear my night guard, that my old fillings were still fine for many years to come. I like that he doesnt suggest unnecessary work on my teeth. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

I cannot recommend Dr. Hehn at all. I will be returning for my dental cleaning and will expect him to do his usual fast check inside my mouth; and that will be it for another 6 months. My last dentist found a filling to be done every six months and in 3 years, Hehn has not found one. He is very skilled at extraction, though. No pain after a wisdom tooth removed.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008