Ratings for Dr. Todd Ross

Had a rectal ultra sound and he was very charming and put me to ease. He had a soft touch that took away all my worries.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Very pleasant personality. He was friendly, compassionate and knowledgeable. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. Ross was amazing. He made sure I was at ease and explained everything in detail.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Brief encounter during my procedure. He was very professional. Funny. Probably not important, but very good looking. Skilled and efficient! I was finished before I knew it. Support staff was grumpy and I think a student was there helping. They were OK tho.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Very knowledgeable doctor! I could tell he was busy, but he took the time to make me feel comfortable for a procedure I was very worried about! Explained to me what he was going to do before he did it. On the downside, his hands were extremely cold, but his thin fingers made up for that! Many thanks Dr. Ross!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

This doctor appeared to lack appropriate knowledge of proper procedural processes. He did however have a nice bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Did not feel comfortable with Dr. Ross. Cold demeanor and seemed hurried.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Support staff was rude. Dr Ross compensated for them. He was 10 minutes late, but doctors are usaally not on time because of all the work they do. Witty, and very clever.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

This Doctor was very nice and had a nice sense of humor (he put me at ease), so much so that I thought I would add a comment on this site. He answered all my questions and was respectful of me and my family. Some of the negative comments below sound pretty personal, and I feel that this is not the forum for personal attacks. I would definatelly have Dr. Ross perform additional procedures on me.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Seemed to know what he was talking about but it appeared more like it was a mechanical repetition, no feeling was there. I am wondering about all these positive reviews, they all say the same thing like "exceptional" and "excellent" and "put me at ease" and have the same ratings, all 5s. It's almost like the doctor is rating himself to get his ratings up, or maybe one of his friends.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009