Ratings for Dr. Douglas Adams

Dr. Adams have been my doctor since I was diagnosed with PTSD from a car accident few years ago. He is very helpful and sincerely listen to my problems. His advice is not only based on his expertise but also from life's experiences. He is well-mannered and always make me feel better after each session although sometimes he makes me cry too. I noticed that he keeps on improving the sessions by doing a research on my beliefs, values and incorporate these as part of the therapy.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

helpful but likes to write a lot on his notes instead of talking like listening instead

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Doug Adams is a good Doctor, very helpful and knowledgeble. I was very happy to receive his assistance, and to talk with someone with his expertise level. Adams put my mind at easy in respect to some of my ongoing problems, and past mistakes. Unfortunatly i couldn't afford his rate anymore, but i am very grateful for the oportunity to learn from him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

A very surprising guy. He is pleasant enough, but never actually does anything. He writes notes more than he interacts with people. And when he had to do a report he said all sorts of nasty things behind my back. I was very disappointed that he was not more honest.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Very helpful with my problems, and very focused on me getting better.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

It was my good fortune to have found Dr. Adams. He was dedicated in his belief of creating awareness and understanding regarding the complex issues I had.His guidance towards a path of personal inner knowledge has altered my life positively, if not saved it!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2008

Forgot appointments; mixed up my history with someone else; blamed me for demise of relationship; helpfulness - plain mean and arrogant; his treatment did not work for me at all, in fact it was counter productive and after he ended the relationship I becames seriously ill with cancer and heart disease - due to extreme stress of rejection

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007