Dr. Christine Lachance-Piche

Ratings for Dr. Christine Lachance-Piche

50+ years that I have been seeing DR. Andre and Dr. Christine. 25+ years that my children have been seeing Dr. Christine/Dr. Santos. Doesn't that, in itself, suggest 10 stars! Also my mother (deceased) had been seeing Dr. Andre since 1964 when in about he first established himself in St. Vital at the junction of St.Mary's and St. Anne's rd in the old fire station. That is where I had my first visits!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I have been Dr. Lachance's patient for many years now, just like several of my relatives and friends. I have the utmost trust in her professional knowledge and skills and I know that she is highly respected by her peers. Dr. Lachance has always been attentive and fully forthright with me and I am very satisfied with her services. For those who seem to have a concern about waiting times, I would suggest booking an appointment earlier in the day; I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Lachance has been my Dentist for years. I have referred many satisfied customers to her. She is caring, gentle and very professional. She explains every step to you. I wouldn't go anywhere else! A busy clinic means a quality dentist.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Lachance is amazing,I'm so glad she's my dentist. Having brutal anxiety,shes really kind and comfortable to be around,always fills me in on whats happening,she even fills my teeth sometimes. I usually have to wait around quite a while, so I gave punctuality a 4/5 but really its not a drive thru so they're pretty reasonable there.5/5 would be no waiting at all right (no where),,the ladies at the front desk are always nice,smiling,,,,, and knowledge?? I saw her dental certificate so obviously no problems there...I highly recommend her for anyone who has anxiety problems. Thanks Dr.Lachance :)

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I just came from Dr. Christine Lachance-Piche's, I had an appointment at 4 pm and they kept me waiting for 45 minutes with no explanation until I went up to the front desk. The receptionist said, oh, Dr is running behind. I have an extreme fear of dentists and normally I am taken in right away. But today they treated me like nothing and did not care about me. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr lachance has been my dentist as long a I could remember, always makes time for me when I'm in pain, I have very bad teeth but she is not afraid to try to help me at my low budget best she can. The only dentist I trust.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr Lachance Piche is a very skilled and knowledgeable dentist - although I found the wait times to be ridiculous. She seemed to be in and out of the room constantly and didn't give me the time of day I deserved as her patient. I found her to be quite rude to her assistant, and I could feel the tension in the room making it quite uncomfortable. I don't think I'll be returning to see her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I had braces for many years and have been to way too many dentists. This is the first time that i wanted to send a gift or thank you card. Dr. Lachance took me in for an emergency but i have now been worked on by both dentists there. They have been very sweet and considerate, and i honestly felt my comfort level was very important to them. They are understanding of budget, always answered my questions, and i am really pleased with the results. They were very busy but i did not feel that they rushed me, or over extended themselves. I really cannot say enough good things about them. The entire staff there impressed me. If it is at all possible to love the dentists office, i now do!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

very competent, attentive and smiling. Trust them immediately, you will soon feel in good hands. My children and I love it.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011