Ratings for Dr. S L Lindall

Went to this doctor recently. I was in the consulting room for apprximately 2 mins. Even before I had finished explaining what was wrong he had asked me to open my mouth to have a look. Then told me that "it wasn't too bad"!!!When he does speak to you he just stars at his computer screen. he has no 'bed side manner' and in many was is condescending and abrupt. When told that the syptoms would take 2 weeks to pass (no medicine given), I asked whether there was anything herbal I could take, he said "no" and that I'd just have to "get on with it". DO NOT REGISTER WITH HIM.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

I have met this chap twice now, and I found this Doctor to be quite unhelpful, dismissive, and a little condescending towards me. I work in the healthcare profession, so would have been able to at least grasp what he told me, but I have no way of knowing how knowledgable he is, as he didn't really say very much.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010