Ratings for Dr. Karen Galbraith

I called this number only to find out that this particular Doctor is RETIRED !! May want to update site...The man that answered the phone was very rude, not what you would expect when trying to find a Dr. After all that's what their web site is for .....correct!?

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Galbraith is a patient, understanding and extremely caring Psychologist. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Felt better before the visit. I was in a very dark place and needed someone to assist me out. All I got was judgement.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Wonderful doctor. I am truly blessed to have her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Exemplifies excellence in every sense of the word. True to her character of caring, listening and attentive to ensure she gives the best qualities of her therapy to ensure and sees through to her patient's wellbeing and success.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Galbraith is genuine, empathetic, and consistently punctual. It was easy to be completely open and honest with her, without feeling judged, regarding very personal issues. She is very knowledgable, and offered medical/psychological information that gave me much needed understanding and eventually acceptance and peace of miind. I am very grateful to her for being available in times of crisis. She shows how much she cares by keeping in touch, by giving her full attention, by not judging, and in many other ways. Her knowledge, and her caring manner have given me the courage to tackle difficult issues. She has helped to reduce my stress, and increase my coping ability. I feel very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Galbraith!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Galbraith is a wonderful doctor. I have no doubt in her committment and dedication. She truly cares about my life. Very patient and kind. Always talks to me no matter how busy she is. I always have her complete attention. Dr. galbraith is a dedicated and compassionate person.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

A wonderful woman! Patient, very understanding and caring. Gives her full attention and is as genuine as they come. Great person and very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007